Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: In The Middle of a Scam  (Read 2440 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: In The Middle of a Scam
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 03:44:49 PM »
I looked up a problem like this:
I'm almost completely defenseless (That's what it says on the website) But I don't really think that because I have a lot of decent proof.
What this guy does, he has a VPN - creates a fake ip - pays me - later then he changes it back to his actual IP stating that it wasnt him who paid and keeps the items.
Now I'm wondering if I can have any proof that the steam account is his paypal account.'
Also do you think I can somehow prove that the person who payed lives in Australia, because his account says he does.
Nope.

Listen everyone quits fighting. Never stop. Send Paypal the evidence. Be professional about it and don't stop beating the hen until it listens.

also...
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEVER CHECK IF THERE A SCAMMER BEFORE YOU USE THEM?!!!!

1. His profile has rep.
2. He was offering to go first.
3. This was the same day I got scammed out of my unusual, so I didnt even know to check SteamRep.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »
Come on, I know you said that this happened at the same time of the unusual, but it just shows little to no market sense in you, you shouldn't use a grey market unless it's well established like [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. It almost always ends with scamming.

It's like going up to a shady back alley and finding a disheveled, crazy-eyed man willing to give you a heart transplant and giving you £30 for it, finding a stack of bodies covered in an ill-fitting, smeared tarp with a sign written in semen that says "NO REFUNDS NO TAKEBACKS" stapled to it. That's what it's like going grey/black market in unorganised territory.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:02:28 PM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
Well Sir, there is a simple solution to this...

s t o p
t r a d i n g

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »
Well Sir, there is a simple solution to this...

s t o p
t r a d i n g

Yes. And another yes.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal