Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse/Neglect - Billy  (Read 16440 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: Admin Abuse/Neglect - Billy
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2013, 11:29:08 PM »
My final 2 cents.
Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to cite 2 pieces of evidence. There is one where he slaps a guy a bunch for 0, and multiple incidences of admin chat abuse. I don't think these are punishable right now, but if anything like that happens again, we'll have an issue.

As far as I know, all this evidence is rather old. It's not my call to make a judgement on billy, but if I could, I might suspend for a short period of time, and watch him.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2013, 11:47:53 PM »
As far as it goes:
Ban? no.
Removed from admin? to be determined. I'm still browsing through all the evidence and can't really give any input onto that matter.

It seems a lot of people have been put off by his actions but at the same time he brings up an interesting point. Hell, I want to blame myself because this shit has been talked about on and off for months and not once did it cross my mind to talk to Billy about his behavior. His analogy is pretty much spot on. Maybe things would have been different, maybe not.

Maybe a demotion to trial rank and a strict leash would be in order. It's up to Cortez though. Just my 2 cents.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2013, 11:47:53 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2013, 12:10:36 AM »
My final 2 cents.
Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to cite 2 pieces of evidence. There is one where he slaps a guy a bunch for 0, and multiple incidences of admin chat abuse. I don't think these are punishable right now, but if anything like that happens again, we'll have an issue.

As far as I know, all this evidence is rather old. It's not my call to make a judgement on billy, but if I could, I might suspend for a short period of time, and watch him.
The slaps are allowed post round if they are ok with it though, the screens with those slaps don't have any protesting to it, so it verry well could have been in fun with friends.

Offline crovv

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2013, 12:13:48 AM »
Alright, this is going to cause a problem, since I haven't been online all day so I speed-read through the topic and therefore probably missed a lot of major points.

A lot of the evidence is mine. The dates on my evidence are the nights (and therefore sometimes next-mornings) of December 25 and 28 - just this week. The reason the evidence is so recent is because I'm never on the server at the same time as Billy, and noticed he wasn't doing his job as well as he could have.

First, I'll start with the ban:
Billy, you were banned for one week for RDM and Leave. On the next map, the person you killed reported you as RDMing with the axe, and you had been killing multiple people with the axe without them jumping into it, so I believed it. If this was false, feel free to look for an unban, but I don't think he (Mayor) was the one jumping into your axe all the time. I have the .dem files to prove it, we'll see, but people were complaining about you using the axe all night. Maybe he was just trying to frame you.

Next, the .dem files and other evidence:
He has been banned twice now. Once for glitching - an offense that isn't too bad, considering he only did it once with other admins around, but the one time that we did catch him,

Some people are saying the chat logs can be faked, as they are censored. here's the uncensored versions.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/SenpaiBilly2.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/SenpaiBilly1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/SenpaiBilly3.png

Senpai also added this when I asked him if posting the uncensored version would be alright (I wasn't the one who censored them, so I wondered if the people involved would not like their names shown).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/SenpaiBilly4.png

To be honest, the .dem files mostly originated from my general recordings of GMod, so I'd have to edit them a LOT in order to upload them to YouTube with only the evidence against Billy involved. I don't have this kind of time right now, but I can work on it if it will make this process go faster.

The RDM and Leave evidence is very out of place, I agree, but in that part of the demo (I was recording at the same time), I reported the RDM and Leave twice - once before, once after the map change - and Billy did nothing about it. I did ban him later that day, so it's no problem, but this is just one instance of Billy missing slays/bans that I screenshotted rather than recorded.

A few more notes.
Billy, I'm not out to get you. I may have been collecting all this evidence against you, but at first it was purely circumstantial. I happened to be recording and taking screenshots, and I noticed that you weren't doing your job correctly. I contacted someone else about it, rather than talking to you directly. As someone of the same rank I didn't see it to be my place to use this evidence against you, so I made sure someone knew about what was going on, and it turns out people did, and that's where this thread came from, I guess.
The moment in particular where I noticed you were -13 score, I was concerned, so I came on to see if you needed any help. Then I realized it was only you with such low karma and score, so I stayed, looked around, and from my point of view only saw some instances of RDM amongst playing with the two people who were apparently okay with you killing them and them killing you over explosive barrels. This is not my judgement call, but I think you need a reminder of what being an admin is about. TTT is supposed to be a game - fun, and admining it gets stressful at times, but ignoring your responsibilities, especially when you're the only admin on, means ruining other people's experiences because, unfortunately, TTT is a game where not having an admin on means free reign of RDM, revenge RDM, and rulebreaking. If you're going to act like a regular rather than an admin, why not become a regular rather than an admin?
You are an admin, which means you aren't above the rules, but you also have to enforce them. If this doesn't end with your suspension or a removal of your admin, here are a few notes for you: Investigate slays and bans more, re-read the rules and follow them more closely, and don't break them or promote breaking them.

The slaps are allowed post round if they are ok with it though, the screens with those slaps don't have any protesting to it, so it verry well could have been in fun with friends.
You are correct - my screenshot with the slaps is meant to show Billy leaving the server after an RDM, not him slapping people. The slaps were post-round. "Fun with friends" is debatable, but the slaps in question were not abuse.

TL;DR: The basis of my argument against Billy, if we should call it an argument, is that he is neglecting his rank rather than abusing it. He misses a lot of bans and slays, even when reported, and breaks some of the rules though he should know them by now.

Offline Billy

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2013, 12:26:49 AM »
-snip because long-

A few more notes.
Billy, I'm not out to get you. I may have been collecting all this evidence against you, but at first it was purely circumstantial. I happened to be recording and taking screenshots, and I noticed that you weren't doing your job correctly. I contacted someone else about it, rather than talking to you directly. As someone of the same rank I didn't see it to be my place to use this evidence against you, so I made sure someone knew about what was going on, and it turns out people did, and that's where this thread came from, I guess.
The moment in particular where I noticed you were -13 score, I was concerned, so I came on to see if you needed any help. Then I realized it was only you with such low karma and score, so I stayed, looked around, and from my point of view only saw some instances of RDM amongst playing with the two people who were apparently okay with you killing them and them killing you over explosive barrels. This is not my judgement call, but I think you need a reminder of what being an admin is about. TTT is supposed to be a game - fun, and admining it gets stressful at times, but ignoring your responsibilities, especially when you're the only admin on, means ruining other people's experiences because, unfortunately, TTT is a game where not having an admin on means free reign of RDM, revenge RDM, and rulebreaking. If you're going to act like a regular rather than an admin, why not become a regular rather than an admin?
You are an admin, which means you aren't above the rules, but you also have to enforce them. If this doesn't end with your suspension or a removal of your admin, here are a few notes for you: Investigate slays and bans more, re-read the rules and follow them more closely, and don't break them or promote breaking them.

You are correct - my screenshot with the slaps is meant to show Billy leaving the server after an RDM, not him slapping people. The slaps were post-round. "Fun with friends" is debatable, but the slaps in question were not abuse.

TL;DR: The basis of my argument against Billy, if we should call it an argument, is that he is neglecting his rank rather than abusing it. He misses a lot of bans and slays, even when reported, and breaks some of the rules though he should know them by now.

Thank you for your post, crovv. I'd like to address everything as they were mentioned in order, so about the rooftops rdm with Mayor -- as HerpDerpMike said, he was the one killing himself on my axe. I'm guessing the last time he was killed (before I logged off) he was actually playing seriously that round, and reported it because he was killed. I apologize for that. I should have stayed on longer and saw to it that I had myself killed for him, and then logged off.

As for the richland low karma, that was explained too. Fun with barrels, etc. No need to go deeper into that.

You're right. When other admins are on, I usually lay low and let them take over. I guess I got used to it, too. That was my fault. When I'm the only admin online, it's usually because it's like 4 in the morning and there's <10 people on the server; I don't take it very seriously. That's my fault too. From now on - assuming my powers aren't removed - that will stop. I posted the things that will change in page 3, and I'll stick to my word. I'd also like to add onto that: I'll take my rank more seriously, especially when I really need to be admining, ie. when I'm the only admin on and it's late.

TL;DR I've developed poor admin habits, and they need to be changed. I realize this now. I guess this thread was my giant warning. Please give me the chance to correct what I've done wrong.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2013, 01:19:49 AM »
My 2 cents: For what they are worth, coming from an old fart:

Disappointed in several things.
1) This should have been discussed with Billy, first.
2) A HA Apprentice should have handled this way better... Looks like you may need more training.  Being polite always works better.  Makes you look good, and the other a douche, if the need arises.  (From what I am seeing here, again, I do not have all the info.)
3) Billy, you have been around a very long time, and are fun to game with.
4) That said, yes, I too, have heard some things. Not enough to warrant calling you out on the carpet, but enough to watch.  When I watched (Alt accounts are great) I did not see any major rule violations.
5) That said, I cannot discount the number of people now complaining.

How I would have handled this situation:
1) Bring the HA of the server in question into the situation early.  Why? Cause it is up to the HA as to what to do with a possible rogue Admin. So, therefore he/she/it must be fully informed.
2) Watch.  If he was acting inappropriately, he will do so, even when you are online.  Or use an Alt Account.
3) IF the Admin is misbehaving, talk to him/her/it.  Advise them they are not following the rules.  Do it nicely.  Keep record of the conversation.
4) Watch some more.  If the behavior does not change for the better, then:
5) Get adequate proof.  Vids of him misbehaving. Logs of the stuff he stated in chat. Damage logs. Etc.
6) Get witnesses to back up the proof.
7) Give copies of all proof to the HA.
8 ) Advise the CL AFTER telling the HA, and ONLY if it is a severe case. (Severe = Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Bullying, major abuses of powers crippling game play.)
9) Have the HA handle it.  (It is their jerb...)
If you believe it was not handled appropriately, talk to HA again, and bring it to the attention of the CL.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:29:39 AM by Cadaver »

Offline Dante

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2013, 01:43:46 AM »
It sounds like Billy just unwound, when another admin got on, letting them work, or when there was a low pop. And if he is undercover punishing for rdm would break his cover so its somewhat reasonable he wouldn't deal with rdm.

I really don't think Billy deserves suspension or demotion I think at worst this should be a "Don't fuck up again" warning. Or as Billy put it "Don't burn those burgers again"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:46:57 AM by Dante »

Offline crovv

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »
And if he is undercover punishing for rdm would break his cover so its somewhat reasonable he wouldn't deal with rdm.

That really doesn't make any sense. You're still an admin, undercover or not; you can use ulx asay (@@) to admin if you want to keep your cover. It honestly sounds like you're just blindly defending Billy, Dante. When I'm undercover I still punish for rulebreaking, I just make sure they don't know it's me.

Ðeath.

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 01:59:08 AM »
The big issue I've seen is.. Slacking off, is it? Inactivity? Anywho, going afk in a server isn't great; it falsifies your hours if you're going away for a while. And if someone RDM&Leaves, and there is another admin on, and hasn't done anything about it because they're either undercover or AFK, or busy, etc. Perhaps taking matters into your own hands is a well idea. I believe I have screenshots of an RDM&LEAVE left unhandled 'til after you had left.
Not doing job? That too. Two issues I have most here. Admin Abuse? I remember a while ago i was playing rooftops with you and you rdm'd me, and one (or two,) others, then left the server. I was not admin at that point, I believe.
I might have to review the demos, all the screenshots are not necessarily proof (from my end,) but to prove "This is Billy."

I had brought it up with two people back then, too. Old Crow, whom forwarded my proof back to me, and Cortez, I believe he says I did not send him proof/a request to do something of it. Since I heard no indicator anything occurred, I decided to bring this up again. Six months later, but relevant I suppose. I can't see all of the proof at the moment. I can see it in two days, though, a computer isn't really something I have at the moment.

Offline Dante

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 02:01:56 AM »
And if he is undercover punishing for rdm would break his cover so its somewhat reasonable he wouldn't deal with rdm.

That really doesn't make any sense. You're still an admin, undercover or not; you can use ulx asay (@@) to admin if you want to keep your cover. It honestly sounds like you're just blindly defending Billy, Dante. When I'm undercover I still punish for rulebreaking, I just make sure they don't know it's me.
Actually it makes perfect sense. Think, what if your going after an aimbotter. Your trying to get evidence, then someone reports rdm when you are oh so close to get the fucker gone, do you deal with the rdm, which may even be false, getting the hackers attention, letting him turn off his hacks. OR do you ignore the possibly petty rdm and try to nail the SOB.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 02:08:53 AM »
I vote no punishment, just a warning.

He proved to me he changed, after talking to him about the situation (before this thread even happened) no problems occurred with him. He just now knows not to. So I believe it wasn't entirely his fault, other admins should have told him to stop with all the complains, which brings up another question.. why didn't they?

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Billy

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 02:09:59 AM »
To answer the claims of my lack of admining when I'm the only admin (or maybe there's two) on:

When someone comes in and RDMs one or two people - and I'm talking blatant RDM - would you rather:
Slay them next round
or
Let them live the next round to see if they KEEP RDMing, and then ban them after for mass/continuous RDM?

Personally, I choose the second. So if you feel like I'm not doing my job (I admit, I do occasionally just miss reports due to being alt tabbed, etc) that's usually what I'm doing. Stop RDM for one round or ban an RDMer for good?

Also, Cadaver makes great points and I'm glad he understands what I was talking about, what with how sudden and surprising this was.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2013, 02:18:39 AM »
Some of this evidence is good, some isn't evidence.

I don't like the whole wait-for-a-ton-of-evidence-to-pile-up-and-then-report strategy. I agree with billy, it seems a bit unfair. A lot of these screenshots are 6 months old. Were they reported 6 months ago? If Billy was punished, good. If not, why the hell wasn't the brought up 6 months ago? It becomes a bit unfair for the admin. They don't remember what happened with those damage logs. Maybe the server logs would shine some light on the situation. If we want to look at the logs, cortez has to go back 6 months. (If we even keep logs that old). As Billy said, maybe it wouldn't have ended up this way if those screenshots had been brought up six months ago.

This thread is a huge mess of evidence/not evidence. Don't just a slap a bunch of demos onto an abuse report without watching them hoping it'll get your guy removed.

What I think of the evidence:

Various Screenshots and reasons. These belong to other people and do not originate from me:
"I noticed the TTT server was populated. Decided to check who was on. Saw Billy had a -13 score. Came on to this:"
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b50006.jpg
Not under 700 karma, not rules broken in that regard. Having a low score is not disallowed. Maybe he was crowbar fighting, maybe not. Not evidence of anything.

"Here are a few demos (.dem files) I recorded while Billy was on the server. He was eventually banned for glitching on Christmas Town after we - X and I - warned the entire server multiple times not to go on the roof."
Didn't watch demos. Going off of the description, should receive a ban for going on rooftop.

"He did not do his job on the server at all. There was an RDM and Leave I reported twice (files below) that he did not do anything about. I doubt he was even getting logs, as there were multiple instances where I would have slain - or banned - someone and he did not take any action, including reports of RDM. He barely used admin chat or his own chat, if at all, to circumvent any mic spamming/singing or rulebreaking, and even went so far as to sing himself multiple times. He was also part of RDM at least once or twice, either on the giving or receiving end, or watched RDM occur and didn't take care of it."
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/ttt_amsterville0007.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/ttt_amsterville0008.jpg
No evidence of a report for the RDM/Leave. Might be true, still not evidence.

A bunch of screenshots about Billy:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I gave my opinon on the old evidence. It should've been posted 6 months ago. For the life of me I can't figure out why. If you think an admin is abusing, you don't let them keep abusing for 6 months.

.dem Files

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iZzVFV19GY2RUT1E/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iVWlwblgtOHBpZm8/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iUU84aFJXV20wQUE/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iSk13YXVfZzE0RDg/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5ieXdpQ01lWV9mWVU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5idVViRW9FRVVuVFU/edit?usp=sharing
I'm pretty sure these go with the screenshots as they're from about the same timeframe.

Some damage logs

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iT201Vm1ySDQxZE0/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5ieGt2OVZweGwtNDg/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwevx6JGfM5iSVZ0YVVFQ0UxQkk/edit?usp=sharing
Okay, for anyone who couldn't figure out what the hell these screenshots meant (like me), it's supposed to billy rdming and leaving (or so I think). I spent forever staring at the screenshot of the status, trying to figure out who billy was. Eventually looked up his steam ID and realized he wasn't on the list. He rdms someone in the logs. I'd be nice if you had annotated that this was supposed to be of an rdm/leave. I understand that this is 6 months old and you may not have remembered. That's okay. Billy probably doesn't remember either.  Bad on Billy for RDM/Leaving. Should've been banned 6 months ago. Banning someone for something they did a long time ago doesn't sit right with me. It's like watching someone RDM and then waiting a whole map before slaying them. Still, terrible admin behavior.

This is concerning the recent ban

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b50008.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b50007.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/ttt_wintermansion_beta20009.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/ttt_wintermansion_beta20010.jpg
This is very good evidence. I wish it was all like this :L

More .dem

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b5%202013-12-28%2023-24-54.dem

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b5%202013-12-28%2023-24-54_2.dem

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62501198/SenpaiBilly/dm_richland_notrap_b5%202013-12-28%2023-24-54_3.dem
Didn't watch demos, if nexus couldn't be bothered neither could I.

To sum it up: Don't punish him for anything 6 months old. That's stupid. It's your fault for not bringing it up when it was actually relevant. It sounds like he's prepared to act better as an admin. The fresh evidence shows him abusing /slap   . Regardless of whether or not the targets are okay with it, /slap spam is annoying. Not any other abuse, unless I missed it. He was already banned for the recent RDM. Maybe his admin should be removed for breaking the rules. The abuse is very minor though. Doesn't have to be removed necessarily. Plenty of admins have been banned and remained admin before.

pre-edit: Sounds like bloodmage tried to report the 6 month old shit. Makes me very happy it wasn't just neglected evidence like I thought. It wasn't reported publicly though. It should have been handled, but it apparently wasn't. Guess that's a failure in leadership? If you want to make sure the admin acknowledges it, public abuse reports work great. Sounds like Billy didn't receive word he was abusing his admin back then. It still seems unfair to me that he would be punished now for something that happened then. Especially considering the leadership apparently had seen the evidence.

Pre-edit2
When someone comes in and RDMs one or two people - and I'm talking blatant RDM - would you rather:
Slay them next round
or
Let them live the next round to see if they KEEP RDMing, and then ban them after for mass/continuous RDM?
That's not the way it should happen. The first is proper. They don't get a fair warning if they don't get punished. There's a reason the we have individual slays instead of waiting for 3 RDM's to straight up ban.

Offline Billy

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2013, 02:26:52 AM »
Some of this evidence is good, some isn't evidence.

I don't like the whole wait-for-a-ton-of-evidence-to-pile-up-and-then-report strategy. I agree with billy, it seems a bit unfair. A lot of these screenshots are 6 months old. Were they reported 6 months ago? If Billy was punished, good. If not, why the hell wasn't the brought up 6 months ago? It becomes a bit unfair for the admin. They don't remember what happened with those damage logs. Maybe the server logs would shine some light on the situation. If we want to look at the logs, cortez has to go back 6 months. (If we even keep logs that old). As Billy said, maybe it wouldn't have ended up this way if those screenshots had been brought up six months ago.

This thread is a huge mess of evidence/not evidence. Don't just a slap a bunch of demos onto an abuse report without watching them hoping it'll get your guy removed.

-snip-

To sum it up: Don't punish him for anything 6 months old. That's stupid. It's your fault for not bringing it up when it was actually relevant. It sounds like he's prepared to act better as an admin. The fresh evidence shows him abusing /slap   . Regardless of whether or not the targets are okay with it, /slap spam is annoying. Not any other abuse, unless I missed it. He was already banned for the recent RDM. Maybe his admin should be removed for breaking the rules. The abuse is very minor though. Doesn't have to be removed necessarily. Plenty of admins have been banned and remained admin before.

pre-edit: Sounds like bloodmage tried to report the 6 month old shit. Makes me very happy it wasn't just neglected evidence like I thought. It wasn't reported publicly though. It should have been handled, but it apparently wasn't. Guess that's a failure in leadership? If you want to make sure the admin acknowledges it, public abuse reports work great. Sounds like Billy didn't receive word he was abusing his admin back then. It still seems unfair to me that he would be punished now for something that happened then. Especially considering the leadership apparently had seen the evidence.

Pre-edit2
Slay them next round
or
That's not the way it should happen. The first is proper. They don't get a fair warning if they don't get punished. There's a reason the we have individual slays instead of waiting for 3 RDM's to straight up ban.

You make a good point (referring to very bottom of quote). I'll stop doing that, then.

Also, where you said "this is good evidence, I wish it was all like this" those have been explained. The RDM was mutual, and the spam slapping, while annoying (I said I'd stop it, regardless) was consented to.

As Blackllama and crovv said, most of this evidence is very old - since before I became a regular admin.. And the newer stuff, specifically the richland and rooftop things were just goofing around late at night. I can't account for the "multiple complaints" because I don't know who was complaining, and for what reason. This once again brings up the fact that no one told me about any of this in the first place. I'm a mad of my word. I would have righted my wrongs and corrected my behavior a long time ago if an admin messaged me and told me people were complaining about the things I do.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Ðeath.

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 02:34:15 AM »
I had brought up that a while ago actually when I was a VA; don't slack/be lenient, is Cortez rule apparently, when it comes to bans and slays. I believe the title of my thread had The words Servers and TTT in it, if you don't mind looking for it.

I'd like to apologize to all for my suddenness and surprising actions, I.e. Banning lilg, gopib, presenting of proof. Again, only bringing it up because it failed to be attended to.

I'll be reviewing the evidence when I get back, though. Also, you were a reg admin at the time. Just saying.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 02:34:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal