Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski for CL because dedication  (Read 10410 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Christovski for CL because dedication
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »
So to defend chris you attack me? Nice.
Seeing as that's mostly false and the only time I've seen him disrespect people is when they blatantly disrespect him.
No thats not mostly false. I have listened to him attack people on ZM under one of my 60million names, hell Im not the only one saying this, towersheep is too. I even quoted an instance. So mostly false, no. Not false at all.

I'd also like to point out that you have had several admin abuse complaints and if I recall you've also had a serious attitude problem in the past being completely unable to accept forms of criticism or being told you're wrong.
I am sorry I thought this was Christovskis CL app. Not a complain about Dante thread.

I've seen and heard how upset you can become in game over the slightest thing, yet we still give you chances with admin.

Yeah? And I improved. Chris has gotten worse. Not to mention your talking about a Trial/Regular Admin VERSUS A COMMUNITY LEADER. Two completely different levels of responsibility and power.

Chris get's upset when people attack him or purposely try to start stuff, you've become upset because people corrected you on a rule you didn't full understand.
Which isn't a good trait for a CL to have, a cl should be able to remain calm and collective or no when to walk away, which Chris doesn't do.

Btw Tic what goes on between me and Wooley a VET admin, has nothing to do with Christovskis Community Leader app. Not to mention that has actually improved greatly.

Offline crovv

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »
-snip-

Dante, stop replying to this thread unless it's about Chris.
That goes for everyone, I'm not singling out Dante for any other reason than he was the most recent post.

I know I have no authority over who posts what because I'm a TTT admin, not a GM, but for the love of God there's been too many posts about other people and other issues in here.

If you want to discuss Chris' ability to CL, fine, but stop fighting each other. Take it to another thread, PM, or Steam.

---
On topic:
I personally believe Chris would be a great CL. I've never had a problem with him, and what I've heard about him has only reinforced my vote.

I don't know if I agree with the attitude comment, and that's the only negative I've seen, so I'm keeping my +1.

Can we stay on topic now?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2013, 12:50:02 AM »
He has proven that he will disrespect players AND admins as an HA, why give him more power?
You wan't this community to not die and to actually be better than it was? Then choose people who wont disrespect people!

Not to throw any other CL's under the bus, but uhm, I'm pretty positive that there has been some disrespect from other leaders. YOU YOURSELF claimed that Inject has bullied you. That is disrespect. He's still CL! I don't have anything against Inject and I am also NOT saying that disrespect is acceptable, at all. But my point is; you won't know how Chris will do until you give it a shot. What is there to lose?
That argument doesn't make any sense. Just because Current CLs do bad things doesn't mean I want new CLs that might do bad things. You don't know how ANY applicants will do until they're already doing it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't use your judgement to decide if they'll do a good job.

Anyway, the thought of Chris being CL makes me nervous.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2013, 07:44:27 PM »
Can we get this one a little more on topic? it seems like a little more then half want Chris as CL, and the other half don't. We need more input!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2013, 08:02:59 PM »
Well I think it's time i provide my input on Chris.
He's been around a damn long time and has proven to be able to handle shit in the past. Hell, when I first joined he was one of my favorite dudes in CG, pretty cool and didn't afraid of anything.

My opinions on him now haven't changed all that much but I do question how he would partake in the role of a Community Leader. At times he has appeared to be a little bit too "randumb xDD" but who am I to really judge that, I am not the Fun Police. I believe when it comes down to it Chris could handle stressful situations in a mature manner and he genuinely cares for the community, something that has been proven with time and dedication.

Overall there wouldn't be much harm with Chris as a Community Leader. We need all the help we can get and Chris is a prime choice to join the ranks of The All Mighty and help deal with shit in Conjoint Gaming. I do think he will need to be primed and prepared for the role however.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:10:18 PM by AlphaWeeaboo »

Offline Billy

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2013, 08:22:14 PM »
Everyone knows Chris and I don't like each other, but let's just put that aside for now. I'm not the kind of guy to hold grudges, or bias myself against someone because of what they do, blah blah.

The facts are obvious. Chris has been around forever. A bit longer than I have, with KAT and SKG and stuff, yeah yeah. He knows his way around, and I feel that he could help the community out, however; he does need to work on his attitude. Based on what I've seen -- Chris likes to instigate. I think that maybe if he's given the position of CL, he'll (hopefully) toss any emotional thinking out of the window and step up to do what he needs to do, the right way. Let's just.. Give it a shot. I'll try it out. Why not. Maybe we got off on a bad foot? I don't know. But I'll be keeping a close eye on him, and so should everyone else. This goes with any other new CLs we'll have in the future.

TL;DR Chris has the foundation and knowledge required to be a CL, but his attitude could use some work. I'll change my -1 to a +1, and maybe he'll show himself to be a good leader.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »
After reading, I decide that Chris is a good man for the job.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Pillz

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2013, 10:55:39 PM »
Alright, winter wrap up time. DENIED.

So we're not accepting this today as we really need you to focus on the ZM server, I understand it's having some difficulties and we would like to work with you to figure out what's going on. We'll need you to start watching the admins hours and seeing they play as we're going to start cracking down on admins who don't play.

We'd like to see you as a CL but we don't think you're just ready for it yet. Keep working on ZM and stay away from the troll face on the forums and we might need your help before you know it.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2013, 10:55:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal