Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombies.  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Jorgen

Re: Zombies.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »
Video games are a horrible comparison of what zombies "would be like'
As in "RE zombies or L4D zombies" all in all it's just another work of fiction based on common beliefs of zombies portrayed in their own way for entertainment purposes.

everything is horrible in comparison to what "zombies" would be like.
The only thesable viral zombification is one that kills everything in the brain except the basics by that I mean only things that let your live so the frontal lobe and other places that make you, you would be dead. If you wanted that said "zombie" to consume human flesh you'd have to somehow imprint an instinct in which that is a viable food source.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
Video games are a horrible comparison of what zombies "would be like'
As in "RE zombies or L4D zombies" all in all it's just another work of fiction based on common beliefs of zombies portrayed in their own way for entertainment purposes.

everything is horrible in comparison to what "zombies" would be like.
The only thesable viral zombification is one that kills everything in the brain except the basics by that I mean only things that let your live so the frontal lobe and other places that make you, you would be dead. If you wanted that said "zombie" to consume human flesh you'd have to somehow imprint an instinct in which that is a viable food source.
Oh, you mean like an animal instinct? =.=

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »
If anything they'd be driven mad to an extent. So humans being hurt as a result of this is possible if caught up between someone who is mad I guess.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »
If anything they'd be driven mad to an extent. So humans being hurt as a result of this is possible if caught up between someone who is mad I guess.
not at all, a person who is mad still has his frontal lobe intact and so forth, some1 who has been infected by my theoretical virus would be only instincts and some basic functions.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal