Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Views on Marijuana  (Read 27829 times)

Offline Bjork

Re: Your Views on Marijuana
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 10:19:10 PM »
Lenin you are dumb you really can't get addicted .............

I SAY LET THEIR BE BUD!

The internet told us! Also I've seen people addicted to it.

Besides if your addicted to it you ain't gonna admit it  smug
I think the addiction is about the same as someone saying they are addicted to chocolate. More of a strong personal desire created by themselves and their fantasies.

Thats pretty much what I see addiction as but I know that there is a more scientific meaning of the word and I see where you are coming from.  :)
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
Yah it's kinda stupid to get high before school. I mean come on? Some places that people go to before school you can actually see from the school... Dumb people.. :P

I am not that kind of person that does drugs.. Oh baby jesus naw. Hugs... Hugs... :)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »

Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »
Nahh, you don't get addicted, it's all in your head.
You BELIEVE that you're addicted, or subconsciously believe,
therefor your body craves it.

I'm sorry to tell you this but that's called an Addiction.

Nothing Personal to any of you pot heads But personally I hate almost Everyone when they are High (Very Very Small exception list) I don't care How much money it could bring to a country its not worth it.

All this would lead to is even more Useless people and at this point I think the Human race is nice and full.

Offline Raunky

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 11:00:12 PM »

It's not a medical addiction. It's like being addicted to tacos or some shit like that. You fucking love that shit, but you don't go through withdrawal when you stop eating it. Same thing here.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

It's not a medical addiction. It's like being addicted to tacos or some shit like that. You fucking love that shit, but you don't go through withdrawal when you stop eating it. Same thing here.

Lol... If you're constantly consuming drugs and you just abruptly stop, you're going to go through a withdrawal. Food doesn't carry the same characteristics and chemicals as marijuana, therefore your argument is invalid.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 11:16:33 PM »
For sure better than smoking Cigarettes or Cubans FOR SURE.
Smoked a cig infront of a cop and he doesnt give a shit which was lols.

You think that Cannabis makes you addicted to it but thats because of the media's BS (Yellow Journalism).
It should be legal as a luxury.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »
Never gonna smoke.
Phim Bogason

Offline Raunky

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 11:20:35 PM »
HOLD ON, LEMME REPHRASE.
But before I do that, certain brownies(a food) do have very similar characteristics as marijuana, so your argument is now invalid.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get across is that marijuana does not have the adverse effects of other, stronger drugs, and it's side effects, are in fact, similar to those of tacos. Not intended to be a factual statement.

Also, not every drug causes addiction. LET'S TAKE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE TERMINALLY ILL, FOR EXAMPLE, AND YOU DRANK ABSURD AMOUNTS OF NYQUIL. NYQUIL IS DRUG, YET ONE FEELS JUST FINE AND DANDY AND WHAT NOT AFTER JUST ABRUPTLY STOPPING IT.

Tictactoe360

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 11:37:23 PM »
HOLD ON, LEMME REPHRASE.
But before I do that, certain brownies(a food) do have very similar characteristics as marijuana, so your argument is now invalid.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get across is that marijuana does not have the adverse effects of other, stronger drugs, and it's side effects, are in fact, similar to those of tacos. Not intended to be a factual statement.

Also, not every drug causes addiction. LET'S TAKE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE TERMINALLY ILL, FOR EXAMPLE, AND YOU DRANK ABSURD AMOUNTS OF NYQUIL. NYQUIL IS DRUG, YET ONE FEELS JUST FINE AND DANDY AND WHAT NOT AFTER JUST ABRUPTLY STOPPING IT.

I Fucking love Nyquil

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 11:53:17 PM »
Lenin you are dumb you really can't get addicted .............

I SAY LET THEIR BE BUD!

The internet told us! Also I've seen people addicted to it.

Besides if your addicted to it you ain't gonna admit it  smug
I think the addiction is about the same as someone saying they are addicted to chocolate. More of a strong personal desire created by themselves and their fantasies.

Thats pretty much what I see addiction as but I know that there is a more scientific meaning of the word and I see where you are coming from.  :)
Pretty much your body is factually dependent on it (if that makes sense) In other words your body is telling you that you need more rather than your tastes.

Nothing Personal to any of you pot heads But personally I hate almost Everyone when they are High (Very Very Small exception list) I don't care How much money it could bring to a country its not worth it.

All this would lead to is even more Useless people and at this point I think the Human race is nice and full.
Different people act different ways when high. I mean for the most part they have the same experiences and feeling but some people can be the chillest motherfuckers ever while others stick out there too much and can be idiotic in ways. Although another thing is people can be slightly pissed from them being more chill than them I guess :P

Offline Boxman

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 12:09:45 AM »
HOLD ON, LEMME REPHRASE.
-cough- Your 'special brownies' don't count.

I didn't say all drugs, however, you can use cough medicine to get a high. So.. invalid. kthxbai

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline Raunky

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 12:13:46 AM »
I didn't say all drugs, however, you can use cough medicine to get a high. So.. invalid. kthxbai

Wait, what? The point was that you could use cough medicine to get high as well as get better and stuff.
ALSO
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:16:16 AM by Raunky »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 12:33:53 AM »
Wait, what? The point was that you could use cough medicine to get high as well as get better and stuff.
Yep..

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2011, 12:37:11 AM »
HOLD ON, LEMME REPHRASE.

Your arguments are shitty and hold no grounds here. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and cannot put into my body?

Offline Boxman

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 12:46:15 AM »
HOLD ON, LEMME REPHRASE.

Your arguments are shitty and hold no grounds here. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and cannot put into my body?
No one cares what you put into your already-doomed body.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 12:46:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal