Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unknown Reviews Anime  (Read 16697 times)

Offline Yahtzee

Re: Unknown Reviews Anime
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 01:32:14 PM »
That first episode was pretty cheese. But it was campy as fuck. <3

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
Bleach gets better as it goes on. I kinda hate how both Bleach (and Naruto) try to inject humor into their series. It just does not work. If you want to see an anime that has humor that actually works, watch Soul Eater.

But anyway I would recommend watching Bleach. The fights are great, the characters are cool and it always feels like its only scratching the surface even 200 episodes in.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »
Bleach has WAY too many filler arcs, like those dumb vampire whatever things right after they get back from the first main arc.

I highly recommend using an episode guide to avoid dumb filler if you are gonna watch Bleach.

I watched until the main story ended after they defeated the main bad guy introduced at the end of the soul society arc (trying to avoid spoilers here), and then I was done because it was SUPPOSED to be done there but they decided to make more because its making money

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Superkabii

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »
I finally finished up Steins;Gate last weekend or so, I really did enjoy it. Gives you a lot to think about, and the time travel logic actually makes sense to me for once.

First few episodes might seem kind of slow, but after that...

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
Bleach has WAY too many filler arcs, like those dumb vampire whatever things right after they get back from the first main arc.

I highly recommend using an episode guide to avoid dumb filler if you are gonna watch Bleach.

I watched until the main story ended after they defeated the main bad guy introduced at the end of the soul society arc (trying to avoid spoilers here), and then I was done because it was SUPPOSED to be done there but they decided to make more because its making money

Wait after they defeat him, they were suppose to end it?? news to me

Yeah avoid all Naruto and Bleach Filler like the plague. They are horrible, and you won't miss anything. I had a friend tell me the filler was fun to watch. I proceeded to ask him what drugs he was on  Meme3
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »

Yeah avoid all Naruto and Bleach Filler like the plague. They are horrible, and you won't miss anything. I had a friend tell me the filler was fun to watch. I proceeded to ask him what drugs he was on  Meme3

IDK what you're on about, but you used the "I LIED." meme-face, so you're lying and actually enjoy the filler of w/e?  :P
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »

Ending spoilers hidden, this is where the manga ends:
Spoiler for Hidden:
When they successfully defend Karakura Town by finally defeating and imprisoning Aizen in season 14 (downfall of the arrancar arc) and Ichigo is losing his powers, that is around where the manga ended.
That is where I finally got to stop watching it because they finally finished everything they had intended to do, and things were going back to 'normal' somewhat

The whole show up til season 14 had been based on the manga completely EXCEPT for the shitty filler arcs which they wrote and aired this shitty filler in the anime to allow the writers of the manga to 'catch up' and release more material for them to base the anime on.

So everything since that point in season 14, the manga ended so now they're making it up as they go along. 

HOWEVER: Some episodes in season 15 were based on random arcs in the manga they didn't include earlier in the anime.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:43:45 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline UnknownError

Sword Art Online
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:45 PM »
Been a little lazy on making these reviews, but as Lupe Fiasco says... Let the Show Go On!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U</a>

Anime Name: Sword Art Online

Basic Plot: So a bunch a videogamers in a MMORPG become trapped in the game, by the creator. The only way to leave the game is by completing all 100 levels along with battling the dungeon lords. And...wait for it... if you die ingame you will die in real life, thanks to the immersive gaming headsets, which let your mind function your fictional avatar. Soon, we meet Kirito, the main protagonist, whose sole purpose is to clear the levels, and look like a badass while doing so. Along with him being a super awesome video gamer who could probably make MLG players adore him, he beta tested the game and apparently knows fricken everything.

Character Development:

Kirito: As stated before, his sole purpose is to be a motherf*cking badass, whom wears a black cloak, and dual swords that NO ONE ELSE in the game has. He's grossly overpowered, and in one battle early on, all he has to do is stand there. Also, he's a bonefied chick magnet, where every female in the whole bloody game flocks to him for his protection. After 26 episodes, all I come from seeing from him is he's a 16 year old who has played one too many games, and gets all the ladies. He is what every video gamer wants to be.

Fan Service:

Asuna: The lead female character who does jack sh*t after the first 5 episodes, who hides behind Kirito. Their romance was sooo forced and unnatural.
Spoiler for Hidden:
THEY GET FRICKEN MARRIED AT 16/17 YEARS OLD. COME ON!!

Later on each of Kirito's mistresses get an episode all by themselves, he has romantic feelings for his "sister" and its just fanservice.

Sub or Dub: No Dub yet. Unless you want to try fandubs.  smug

Verdict: Even with all the faults of the show, I enjoyed how they showed how a virtual reality video game could impact real lives. It just had so much lost potential with how they ran through with the series. The premise of the show was still cool, but failed with character development and fan service.

Score: 7/10
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »
Forgot to mention the incest Kirito has with his little sister.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 02:15:47 AM »
Fucking ew.

Offline Dante

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 12:38:33 PM »
Unknown they get married almost two years after Sao starts, so Kirito is 17/18/19 and Asuna is 18/19/20. They probably missed their birthdays while in Sao.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 05:47:54 PM »
Unknown they get married almost two years after Sao starts, so Kirito is 17/18/19 and Asuna is 18/19/20. They probably missed their birthdays while in Sao.

Oh yeah forgot :P the way they made time skips was horrible too. One episode they can fricken jump 3 months into the future. I wish they would have cut out the second season and make the SAO part at least 50 episodes.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »

Correction, start of SAO its 14/15/16 and 15/16/17...

Unless you meant after SAO.

On a side note, SAO was bad after the Aincrad chapter... they destroyed the show and defeated the point of calling the anime SAO.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Dante

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »
I'm watching the second season. So far it feels meh.

Offline abignig

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 05:36:01 PM »
anime is pure jap cr.ap that makes you thing horrible things are ok, things such as being gay or racemixing

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 05:36:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal