Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apparently I was uninformed.  (Read 15449 times)

Offline otterfiend

Re: :READ: Read if you want to be in on the truth. :READ:
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
Long story short. I was feed a lot of misinformation from a high ranking source.
That combined with other information from old crow about the ZM HA fiasco, and other remarks I had heard. I had believed they were talking about the same thing. While I still believe the ones I talked to could have handled the response differently, I have started to realize a lot of this is a misunderstanding, and would like to apologize for my outburst.

TL;DR People were complaining about different things to me, and I misunderstood what I was told, had mixed information, and acted like a jackass.

I would like to request this thread be split into two different threads so as to keep all of this debate on track, while still allowing my little interjection here to be discussed separately.

Sorry guys.

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Apparently I was uninformed.
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 01:37:21 AM »
I was wondering why that link i was reading off sounding. XP
CG really needs a way of communicating with each other. Some People use games as wayz i seen so far. Like Spiral Knights.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 01:37:21 AM »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »
As mentioned by Pillz I believe, I do agree that there should be these little meeting "sessions" for admins and those in higher standing.

Has this actually been tried before? That's all I'd like to know.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal