CG Gaming Section > Zombie Master

Split from thread -> ZM map addition requests (derailment!)

(1/3) > >>

Sammy:

--- Quote from: Christovski on August 08, 2013, 06:56:34 PM ---Post maps you think we should add, please fill out the following format.

Name of map:

Link to map page:

Map list to add to:
(Rotation, Nominate, or Admin only)

Reasons/description/details:

--- End quote ---

The maps you removed back on please, asdf, gasdump, asylum.

Reason: Insanely popular.. was insanely dumb to take them off public nomination or w.e was done to them.

Christovski:
#1 follow the format

#2 the map lists thread is the place for this request as that thread is for changing a map from one list (admin only) to another list (nominate)

#3 Asylum is currently on the nominate list, dunno what the issue is there

#4 Gasdump was taken off nominate due to constant glitching of the elevator, but might go back on nominate if enough people want it, I will make a vote to see what people want, if the majority want it back, I will put it back on nominate.

#5 ASDF was moved to admin-only with Bubbles due to requests from admins and much of our regulars to have less trap maps where everyone camps at the beginning of the map or block everyone because they're trying to trick the ZM into wasting the trap and generally wasting everyone's time.

I may make a vote to put ASDF back on nominate.

In the future, calling something I/we did "Insanely dumb" will result in your request being completely ignored.  I don't take kindly to that.

In my experience gasdump is not that popular and people leave because of how long people make the round last by camping upstairs and not playing the map.  ASDF is, but seeing as how we already have plenty of trap maps in deathrun, random, and tetris epic, we wanted to cut down the amount of time we spend yelling "JUST GO stop BLOCKING!" in a given day.

Sammy:

--- Quote from: Christovski on August 10, 2013, 11:59:49 AM ---#1 follow the format

#2 the map lists thread is the place for this request as that thread is for changing a map from one list (admin only) to another list (nominate)

#3 Asylum is currently on the nominate list, dunno what the issue is there

#4 Gasdump was taken off nominate due to constant glitching of the elevator, but might go back on nominate if enough people want it, I will make a vote to see what people want, if the majority want it back, I will put it back on nominate.

#5 ASDF was moved to admin-only with Bubbles due to requests from admins and much of our regulars to have less trap maps where everyone camps at the beginning of the map or block everyone because they're trying to trick the ZM into wasting the trap and generally wasting everyone's time.

I may make a vote to put ASDF back on nominate.

In the future, calling something I/we did "Insanely dumb" will result in your request being completely ignored.  I don't take kindly to that.

In my experience gasdump is not that popular and people leave because of how long people make the round last by camping upstairs and not playing the map.  ASDF is, but seeing as how we already have plenty of trap maps in deathrun, random, and tetris epic, we wanted to cut down the amount of time we spend yelling "JUST GO stop BLOCKING!" in a given day.

--- End quote ---

#1: No.
#2: I don't care... I just want it back.
#3: I do recall you removing it due to something with the elevator, I didn't re-check when I posted.
#4 Gasdump will be wanted, everyone I told about the removal from public nomination was hugely pissed.
#5 So you're saying you're removing deathruns cause you dont want to do your job as an admin? Jesus christ YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM MOVE... THATS WHAT ADMIN IS FOR.
In the future: Consult your oldest vet before making any major changes, I utterly detest the manner in which this was done completely behind my back. Its pathetic.

Ðeath.:

--- Quote from: Sammy on August 12, 2013, 03:29:12 PM ---
#5 So you're saying you're removing deathruns cause you dont want to do your job as an admin? Jesus christ YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM MOVE... THATS WHAT ADMIN IS FOR.
In the future: Consult your oldest vet before making any major changes, I utterly detest the manner in which this was done completely behind my back. Its pathetic.

--- End quote ---

Okay. Yes. This makes sense. Yep. Mhmm. Because neither Tictac nor I have been an admin on a ZM server before. Nosiree. Okay. Nope. Never been a Veteran Admin on any other ZM server. And Tictac totally wasn't the HA for ZM at one point I believe. Okay. Yep.

Also, can you be constructive please, this isn't really constructive, Sammy. This is more of an insult, than anything.

Sammy:

--- Quote from: Ðeath. on August 12, 2013, 03:51:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sammy on August 12, 2013, 03:29:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Okay. Yes. This makes sense. Yep. Mhmm. Because neither Tictac nor I have been an admin on a ZM server before. Nosiree. Okay. Nope. Never been a Veteran Admin on any other ZM server. And Tictac totally wasn't the HA for ZM at one point I believe. Okay. Yep.

Also, can you be constructive please, this isn't really constructive, Sammy. This is more of an insult, than anything.

--- End quote ---

Sorry but no.. just no. As far as I can see it, it's you three and then me on the side. I'm not going to sit here and let 3 admins who left and came back run the ZM server without consulting me... Regardless of whether you were or not a ZM admin before makes no difference. Chris claims he spoke to regs and admins.. but hey I'M AN ADMIN... Again: LONGEST SERVING.

If I had any proper say in this these changes wouldn't have been made, but nope as usual I'm just bypassed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version