Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: No subject  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Name: Your princess, Wholegrain

Time you are leaving: right now

In Which server you are admin on: our lord and savior, the internet
Estimated time/date of return: 8/22/12 - 8/23/12

Additional Comments:
------------------------------------------------

I will still be around to put up a csgo server so don't worry

I have watched over the last 2 weeks as my dream have consecutively been shut down, abruptly.   My entire life plan and every other "backup" plan is now not the case.  I need to rethink my life over and find out what it is I want to be in life again.  I am not a pussy and am not trying to throw a boo hoo sob story on you.  I just need a few days to think what am I going to do with my life.

I don't know about you but I like to have my life planned out in the short and long term. 

When plan A B C and D all fail then draft up plan E

Offline Coreybush11

I love you, but in my own opinion you just dodged a bullet.. I know you really, really want to join the army but it just doesn't seem worth it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Hair Slut

I love you, but in my own opinion you just dodged a bullet.. I know you really, really want to join the army but it just doesn't seem worth it.

Now that we dont have to worry about convincing him to not get himself killed to line politicians wallets, we can talk about he hes not going to get himself killed to line politicians wallets.

Offline Finniespin

I need you ASAP.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal