Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 23861 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: [Suggestions 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 03:28:49 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Equipment
What does it do?: Remove the m4 and we could just use the AUG in its place and download the Silenced M4 t weapon
Why should it be added?: I have been playing on some other servers recently and they have  the silenced m4 as a t weapon and I love it cause it owns
Link to download/addon: I don't have a link cause I think it is called something else so I was hoping you know what I am talking about and know where to download it

I already have a SWEP for a suppressed M16, but the AUG and the M16 are totally different weapons. If you guys want it I can add the suppressed M16 as a traitor weapons anyways.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
What does it do?: Remove the m4 and we could just use the AUG in its place and download the Silenced M4 t weapon
Why should it be added?: I have been playing on some other servers recently and they have  the silenced m4 as a t weapon and I love it cause it owns
Link to download/addon: I don't have a link cause I think it is called something else so I was hoping you know what I am talking about and know where to download it

I already have a SWEP for a suppressed M16, but the AUG and the M16 are totally different weapons. If you guys want it I can add the suppressed M16 as a traitor weapons anyways.

Yes please, primary or special weapon slot?
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2013, 05:57:13 PM »

Yes please, primary or special weapon slot?

Oh it will definitely be 7th weapon slot if I add it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »

I know that AUG and m4 are two different weapons but it would be a little confusing if a t was running around with the t weapon and it looked like an m4 that you can just pick up

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 06:08:04 PM »

I know that AUG and m4 are two different weapons but it would be a little confusing if a t was running around with the t weapon and it looked like an m4 that you can just pick up

You seem to forget that deception is a key part of the gamemode. I'll add this sometime in the near future, no more discussing on this thread. If you have any questions PM me.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2013, 04:02:59 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Rule / Adding a prop to 67th Way

What does it do?: Make going on top of the Barn roof considered glitching or add a ladder so that it's more accessible

Why should it be added?: The only was to get up to the barn is to discombob jump, and it is very difficult for a traitor on the ground to shoot the person on the roof because of the angles. It is also very unlikely that a discombob will knock them off of the roof due to how large the roof is. This wouldn't be a problem if there was a ladder leading up to it. The fact that i'd have to lose a T round or waste a C4 on one person because I can't get up to the roof which shouldn't really be accessible in the first place is ridiculous.

Link to download/addon: N/A

Offline mjb627

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2013, 10:02:32 PM »
Please add the map ttt_zs_krusty_krab_v4.
Really fun map, we also need some more variety in our rotation.
Probaly should put this here: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=26.0

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 11:38:36 PM »
What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.) Rank
What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.) Adds more staff. Mod ranking. Slay,Gimp,gag ban for 120 min. No minimum age so yonger members can help out with the server.
Why should it be added?: (Give a brief explanation as to why we should have it) So we never have rdmers. Have many mods like 2x amount of admins.
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.) No.
#NOLO

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2013, 12:18:17 AM »
What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.) Rank
What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.) Adds more staff. Mod ranking. Slay,Gimp,gag ban for 120 min. No minimum age so yonger members can help out with the server.
Why should it be added?: (Give a brief explanation as to why we should have it) So we never have rdmers. Have many mods like 2x amount of admins.
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.) No.

Are you insane? You basically want to give random "Younger" people the powers of admins. If you want to be an admin, apply that's why the forum and it's standards are present.

We're not going to make a "new" category for "Younger" people who don't meet the requirements.

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »
Thank you Tictac, but that wasn't really necessary. No, this will never happen.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2013, 10:08:28 PM »
What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.) Feature
What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.) Hitmarkers
Why should it be added?: (Give a brief explanation as to why we should have it): It shows how much damage you did to someone.
Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I will see what can be done.) sorry dont have a link :P
#NOLO

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 03:20:18 PM »
What type of suggestion?:  Feature Adding !rules as well as a Rules/CG loaing screen to our server.
What does it do?: Enforces the server rules by repetition
Why should it be added?: People are too stupid to know to type !motd and explaining that too them is like pulling teeth.

I think if possible we shold do 1 of 2 things or both.

1. Having the rules displayed as you load up into the server. Like many RP servers and other GMOD game modes. This way we get a nice unique CG centric loading screen and it has all the rules on it.
2. Typing !rules will bring you into the motd or also typing !new will give a new player a breakdown of the game mode within another window so they don;t have to be taught ion the fly.

Thanks,
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 04:54:15 PM »
Moderator Comment Please don't make pointless comments on this thread. It's just for suggestions.

1. I would definantly like to add that, I'm not entirely sure how it works though so if you have any idea say so. Also our rules are really freakin' long so I'm not sure if it would work out all too well

2. These are kind of pointless, I know it can be frustrating having to tell people to type !motd but it's not that big of a deal. There is a new player breakdown (sort of) if you hit f1, or whatever you have it bound to.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 05:36:30 PM »
The reason I suggest the !rules addition is that it is like a universal standard across all Source based games.

I know MOTD is also a standard.

Honestly I cannot fathom how players are so ignorant they cannot figure out !motd

Maybe an addon where once they join they get a gui popup that says hey Welcome to the server

Press

1. To read our rules
2. To accept our rules
3. Fuck your rules...auto kick

Just like we have in source mod.

I know our rules are epically long. That is why I suggest the loading page if we could have them fit on a single page maybe in two columns it is more likely that someone would read the stuff that normally they ignore since they have to scroll to see it. Also they will over time (Each map change) learn about the other rules they don't know about.
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Reshe

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 09:24:09 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Map Feature

What does it do?:  Sets an amount of maps that must be played before the current map can be voted for again.  IE it locks out a map after it has been played until a certain number of maps have been played.

Why should it be added?: Right now 50% of the maps played are the same 5 maps (67th way a 20% chance out of a pool of dozens).  Locking out a map will help prevent several common complaints:

Same map voted again after just one or two other maps have been played.
The same 5 maps are played over and over.
Exploring some of the lesser played maps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 09:24:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal