Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Complaints 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 12646 times)

Ðeath.

Re: [Complaints 3.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
Got myself a CG account just to inform YOU, CORTEZ, of this SERVER-RUINING bug. (it's srs bsns)

What kind of complaint?: Server
Why are you complaining?: Client disconnects frequently with a "Client timed out" error box. It's been happening once every ~1-3 rounds.
Suggested solution?: Not sure, I don't run a server.
Screen Shot: Don't have one, but the screen I get is just a text box saying "Client timed out"

Not sure if this is CG specific, you guys are the only gmod server I play on regularly <3
This sounds like a local error. Send me a private message and I'll try to help ya out. I'll also double check the server when I get home to ensure it is not server side.

When i was on last night this happened to tons of people. Every round about 2 or more would time out.

This, It's happened quite a bit last night.

Offline supermichael777

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:16 PM »
yeah this is a new bug with the server although the crash and reboot has vanished

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:16 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 06:37:40 PM »
Moderator Comment Do not post comments on complaints unless it has something to add.

I'm not sure what's causing this, if it keeps up I'll ask the server provider about it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 07:26:39 PM »
Do not post comments on complaints unless it has something to add.

I'm not sure what's causing this, if it keeps up I'll ask the server provider about it.

Not a CG issue. its a gmod glitch I believe It was happening to me on Gmod Flood last night.
#NOLO

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Vulcan
Why are you complaining?: It needs to have some limitations implemented
Suggested solution?: Simply add what use to be the old limits. You can't drop it or switch from it, and once you run out of ammo your screwed. You also used to be slowed down but I don't think that was as big an issue as not being able to switch weapons or run out of ammo.
Screen Shot: N/A
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2013, 03:01:05 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Vulcan
Why are you complaining?: It needs to have some limitations implemented
Suggested solution?: Simply add what use to be the old limits. You can't drop it or switch from it, and once you run out of ammo your screwed. You also used to be slowed down but I don't think that was as big an issue as not being able to switch weapons or run out of ammo.
Screen Shot: N/A

Yeah, Crow you're drunk, go home. You can't drop or swich from it and you can only shoot it while walking.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Equipment
Why are you complaining?: The famas doesn't reload...It give the animation but it doesnt put any bullets in it.
Suggested solution?: Fix it :P

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 04:58:30 PM »
What kind of complaint?: MAP TTT_bunker
Why are you complaining?: The elevator on that map is broken and causes everyone that goes on it to die.
Suggested solution?: Remove map or fix the elevator.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 07:51:31 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Fix vintar, G2 contender and frenchy skin not being downloaded
Why are you complaining?: Server won't download the textures for players
Suggested solution?: N/A

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Fix vintar, G2 contender and frenchy skin not being downloaded
Why are you complaining?: Server won't download the textures for players
Suggested solution?: N/A

You're the first person that's every complained about this so unless this is something that just started happening in the last two days it's a clientside problem.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline crovv

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
Actually yeah the server won't download the textures for players... Vintar, G2 contender, Frenchy and the vulcan too.

I can vouch for this. We had a player last night who just started playing, didn't even download CSS yet, and the only textures he was missing were for the "minigun", Vintar, and other custom weapons.

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
Actually yeah the server won't download the textures for players... Vintar, G2 contender, Frenchy and the vulcan too.

I can vouch for this. We had a player last night who just started playing, didn't even download CSS yet, and the only textures he was missing were for the "minigun", Vintar, and other custom weapons.

It would seem that the materials folder completely dissapeared from the server which could explain the problem, although it is strange for that to be the cause and for nothing else to be broken by this. It is being uploaded now so hopefully that will fix it.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »
I Really Don't like the New Textures for the guns. I would like to have the old textures back for the guns. That's the only thing I would like.

Ðeath.

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Model
Why are you complaining?: Because it doesn't make too much sense (in my mind) how it works.
Suggested solution?: Change the shotgun model from the current model back to a pump-action (I believe it was a pump action, at one point?) That's about it.

(I'm aware Soap's complaining about the textures of the guns; I'm specifically wanting the shotgun model changed back.)

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
What kind of complaint?: Model
Why are you complaining?: Because it doesn't make too much sense (in my mind) how it works.
Suggested solution?: Change the shotgun model from the current model back to a pump-action (I believe it was a pump action, at one point?) That's about it.

(I'm aware Soap's complaining about the textures of the guns; I'm specifically wanting the shotgun model changed back.)

I asked tower to change the shotgun skin back to the old pump but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal