Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT w/M-Dawg #1 - Traitor Gameplay  (Read 866 times)

Offline M-Dawg

TTT w/M-Dawg #1 - Traitor Gameplay
« on: October 23, 2012, 04:20:29 AM »
Hello everyone, I have decided to start uploading my own series of Trouble In Terrorist Town gameplay compilations on a friend's channel (don't judge me based on his content, I have no control whatsoever of what he uploads). Some of my later episodes may be on other servers, but my first play session was on CG's, so you're probably going to see a lot of regulars in them (and yourself, if you were playing at 7-9pm PST on this day)

This was my first time creating a SeaNanners montage-style video, so please give me feedback and don't be afraid to criticize me on anything (don't be an asshole, though, constructive criticism only) (and yes, I got this concept from Tendovvi's gameplays, bring out the pitchforks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ2L17iBLXM&feature=youtu.be (at the time of post, it is still processing)

I used Sony Vegas to edit and MSI Afterburner to record (which, surprisingly, is the best screencasting program I've ever used). Again, please give me advice and feedback, and I will definitely be getting more up over the week. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:22:14 AM by M-Dawg »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

TTT w/M-Dawg #1 - Traitor Gameplay
« on: October 23, 2012, 04:20:29 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal