Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark RP can't join servers  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Bootzach2

Dark RP can't join servers
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:19:56 PM »
Hi I don't know if this is where I put this but I am new so anyway.

I am on a mac and I can't join any Dark RP server because it get's to just before workshop complete when it crashes please help.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Dark RP can't join servers
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 09:39:06 PM »
If you'd like we can give you a list of the workshop mods are darkrp uses (Workshop Collection).
Eventually it will all be moved over to FastDL and wont use workshop at all, because workshop is terrible and Garry should feel bad for ever having integrated it into Gmod in the first place.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 09:39:06 PM »

Offline Bootzach2

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:58:35 PM »
ok that would be great will that fix the problem

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:38:13 PM »
Garry's mod, has a ton of problems with this. I currently run into the same issues when connecting to certain gamemodes such as perp, some TTT, and Deathrun. As inject said once I get off my lazy ass it should be getting everything fully setup. :)

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:38:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal