Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Concerning the TTT server  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Finniespin

Re: Concerning the TTT server
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 09:19:59 AM »
No pointshop. I don't want to download 200mb of files of models I am not interested in and even screw up the gameplay due to hitboxes on incorrect models.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 12:40:39 PM »
The return of the Golden Gun and Pain Station would be nice. There was also something on this other TTT server where every few rounds, the would have a 'harpoon' round, where everybody would have a harpoon and last one standing wins the round. Its alot of fun, and breaks up the monotony with TTT as well as satisfying some people that just want to kill others.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 12:40:39 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
The return of the Golden Gun and Pain Station would be nice. There was also something on this other TTT server where every few rounds, the would have a 'harpoon' round, where everybody would have a harpoon and last one standing wins the round. Its alot of fun, and breaks up the monotony with TTT as well as satisfying some people that just want to kill others.

That sounds great, was it just one shot so they had to make it count?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »
A goof-off round sounds like a great idea. Even something minigame-ish like knife dodgeball or something along the lines would bring in people.

As long as the point shop did not have hats or models, then it would not affect the hit registries. Colored grenades, particle effects, buying extra ammo for a weapon, buying standard weapons to use in-game are fine for me.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal