Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dude, Where's my hale?  (Read 3623 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

Re: Dude, Where's my hale?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 03:33:26 PM »
It wouldn't be for stats...it is just a place for people to go and get info when they see the server is down for more than just a couple cycles on the main page.

It is very sad to see a game server be in a down state for over a week and not hear jack shit about it. That is why we lose our pop and have to start over again.

Stats = status, sorry.

Got confused due to the fact that you mentioned using Gametracker, which yes up/down time is good, but I was trying to geta human aspect and a reason why baby is down.
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »
It wouldn't be for stats...it is just a place for people to go and get info when they see the server is down for more than just a couple cycles on the main page.

It is very sad to see a game server be in a down state for over a week and not hear jack shit about it. That is why we lose our pop and have to start over again.

Stats = status, sorry.

Got confused due to the fact that you mentioned using Gametracker, which yes up/down time is good, but I was trying to geta human aspect and a reason why baby is down.

Then read the above of my original post for what I think :P
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »

If you are too lazy to update your community as to why the server you are responsible is down then maybe you need to take a walk...
Stats = status, sorry.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »

If you are too lazy to update your community as to why the server you are responsible is down then maybe you need to take a walk...
Stats = status, sorry.

The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal