Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I learned today that a draft was still a thing, what do you guys think?  (Read 10943 times)

Offline Blackllama

I was finally able to word my main point right.

You guys aren't argueing that women should have equality, having to also be drafted. More so you are saying that "If I have to fight and die. So do they!!!"
That's equality.

Offline UnknownError

You guys aren't argueing that women should have equality, having to also be drafted. More so you are saying that "If I have to fight and die. So do they!!!"
That's equality.

That's unnoble.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Coreybush11

Good job?

If a man has to be drafted then a woman must as well.
That is being equal in sex.
It doesn't get any simpler than that.

If men are going to be drafted while women are not because they are men and they are women then that is sexist.

I'm completely for men and women to be equal in the military, but what I am not for is the forcing of individuals (regardless of gender) to have to join if the need was to arise.

That's equality.

That's unnoble.

UN-NOBLE?! WTF IS "NOBLE" SUPPOSED TO MEAN HERE? IT'S UN-NOBLE TO THINK THAT A WOMAN HAS HIGHER PRIVILEGE THAN A MAN LIKE THIS OR A MAN HAS THE HIGHER OBLIGATION TO GO THE ARMY

It's just sexist to think that a woman is any less than a man and that a man has to be the one to be drafted while a woman does not.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 07:18:52 PM by Coreybush11 »

Offline Blackllama

That's equality.

That's unnoble.
I could care less about chivalry and nobility. These aren't the middle ages anymore.

Offline Tictactoe360

That's equality.

That's unnoble.
I could care less about chivalry and nobility. These aren't the middle ages anymore.

"I could care less about chivalry and nobility."
Welcome to 2013 people where Chivalry is truly dead and nobility is pissed on.

Offline Coreybush11

That's equality.

That's unnoble.

"I could care less about chivalry and nobility."
Welcome to 2013 people where Chivalry is truly dead and nobility is pissed on.

Good luck trying to establish some kind of moral higher power to individuals that don't care about it. People don't need to actively try and sway women off of their feet or have to act noble to be a good person. I will gladly piss on chivalry and nobility because I don't need those sort of concepts to be a decent human being to everyone regardless of who or what they are.

Offline Leetgrain

That's equality.

That's unnoble.

If I want to fight, I will fight for my country, doesn't make it unnoble, women should get a fair chance to serve their country of origin as well.

It's war, Unknown, "chivalry" does not and should not come into play anymore.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Jesus Christ people, quit bitching about sexism. I hate to have to be the one to break it to you people but there is not such thing as equality, we don't live in a prefect world where there are no genders or races where people have adapted differently due to the challenges faced. The fact of the matter is that men are good at some things while women are good at others. I'm not saying that women shouldn't be drafted but neither should men, but that's not going to happen. If the American Government would prefer to have male soldiers that is perfectly fucking fine in my opinion, after all no one said that everything was going to be equal, this isn't a game of tag, this is war we're talking about. If someone determined that having mostly male soldiers would give them the edge in a conflict then logically they would use mostly male soldiers. It's not about protecting women.

/rant
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Coreybush11

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you people but there is not such thing as equality, we don't live in a prefect world where there are no genders or races where people have adapted differently due to the challenges faced.

Just because equality isn't there doesn't mean we can't strive for it.

Offline Old Crow

Bam.

I have been at work. HOW the hell did this turn into a sexism thing??
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Coreybush11

Bam.

I have been at work. HOW the hell did this turn into a sexism thing??

Men can be drafted while women can not.

Offline Christovski

This thread stinks of wuss.  Well, maybe only half

trollface

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

This thread stinks of wuss.  Well, maybe only half

trollface

Elaborate on who's making the wuss-puss.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Acebombastic

Lol, this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. I'm not sure what to say to you if you can't understand why women and men aren't considered equal in combat.

Offline Coreybush11

Lol, this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. I'm not sure what to say to you if you can't understand why women and men aren't considered equal in combat.

giving myself lobotomy brb

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal