Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (LEAD) N. Korea loads two medium-range missiles on mobile launchers  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Offline Christovski

Re: (LEAD) N. Korea loads two medium-range missiles on mobile launchers
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »
Yup this has been escalating quickly the last couple of weeks, everytime they say inflammatory stuff to the US we give them a warning like flying stealth bombers through their airspace and they're too busy not giving a fuck to actually realize this is a horrible idea, so I feel really bad for korean citizens because this could end badly for them.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 02:50:21 PM »
Yup this has been escalating quickly the last couple of weeks, everytime they say inflammatory stuff to the US we give them a warning like flying stealth bombers through their airspace and they're too busy not giving a fuck to actually realize this is a horrible idea, so I feel really bad for korean citizens because this could end badly for them.

Could end badly for both sides...
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 03:54:32 PM »
They really don't have much that can hit us, the stuff the article is talking about DEFINITELY can't hit us, so as of now there's not a big concern for us, aside from the fact that war sucks.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 03:55:12 PM »
If North Korea ever did anything it would be the end of their government, and if they did use a nuke well they will get nuked themselves.

yeah does suck for South Korea, because more then likely civilians might be killed.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
If North Korea ever did anything it would be the end of their government, and if they did use a nuke well they will get nuked themselves.

yeah does suck for South Korea, because more then likely civilians might be killed.

This.

Also I read the newspaper today where they interviewed 3 South-Koreans; 2 of them said that his bullshit by North Korea isn't anything new, that hey have done it before when a new president was elected.

So.. North Korea be frontin'

Anyway if NK tries anything on the US, just.. don't even try. 3-4 days an NK would no longer exist. XD
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »
They really don't have much that can hit us, the stuff the article is talking about DEFINITELY can't hit us, so as of now there's not a big concern for us, aside from the fact that war sucks.
well they could hit alaska and very nearly hawaii, if you've checked the recent estimations. As far as I know those are both US soil.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
Fair enough Jorgen I concede the point :P

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »
I don't believe that the North Korean leaders would be willing to risk mutually assured destruction or losing the virtually feudal rule that they impose over violated airspace.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
Well they have been talking a lot of shit (just look up their very recent declaration of war!) and are swinging their dicks around moving out all these missiles.  HOPEFULLY they aren't stupid enough to risk it, but with these crazy actions, and with so many countries outspoken against them, there's no knowing what N.Korea is gonna do.

Offline Billy

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
Korea ain't got shit on mighty America.

Why does N. Korea even have any allies? Why doesn't everyone just say, "Hey fatty chinky, calm your nuke-happy ass or we'll murder you"?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »
Like Carlin once said "War is just a whole awful lot of prick waving".

That said, I am getting tired of America's arrogance. 13 year old tweeting about how immensely powerful they are. Hello, 9/11? The unexpected happens, from time to time. This is no joking matter. Lives are at stake, even if they are not American.

Offline Billy

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 05:25:54 PM »

That said, I am getting tired of America's arrogance. 13 year old tweeting about how immensely powerful they are. Hello, 9/11? The unexpected happens, from time to time. This is no joking matter. Lives are at stake, even if they are not American.

ameriki es #1 we cant be stopped we have all the nukes
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »

ameriki es #1 we cant be stopped we have all the nukes

Would be funny if most American politicians weren't actually like that.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
Lol N.Korea is a bunch of shit talkers did you know they sent a pictures to the U.S Government that showed photoshopped boat and armed men? N.Korea is worthless and is making a big mistake against the U.S, there just going to get their nation wiped off the side of the earth.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal