Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Xeno's Admin Application  (Read 6985 times)

Offline Xenomorph

[TTT] Xeno's Admin Application
« on: March 16, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: None

In game name: (=CG=) Xenomorph God

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xenomorphkingsheadshotpro/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30088168

Do you have past admin experience: On other servers.

Why you wish to be admin: I have been on CG for quite a while now and I decided to app for an admin. People have said I should be an admin like mjb.

What are some good qualities you possess: I have quick reactions and I can type fast. I know a lot about ULX and its capabilities.

What country are you from: Australia...

Microphone: No.

Additional Notes: A request from someone: I love you herpderp :)

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: [TTT] Xeno's Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
No, after you made that thread about killing yourself nonsense, I don't believe you have the maturity to handle being an admin, especially in a high stress time for the admins like it is.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »

Offline Billy

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 02:44:57 PM »
I'm on the edge with this one. I don't consider 2-3 months to be "quite a while" at all. Regardless -- for a first time applicant, there really is zero effort on your part.

It says " People have said I should be an admin like mjb." That's very vague, and doesn't hold very much weight.

Your lack of a microphone isn't really a problem, but it'd be nice if you had one. They're sort-of important.

I've never had any problems with Xenomorph in game however. He's always been a fairly decent player that doesn't cause too much trouble. Unfortunately, a good player doesn't always mean a good admin.

+0 from me.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline mjb627

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »
I think Xeno would make a good admin, he is very loyal to the community.
+1

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »
I'm on the edge with this one. I don't consider 2-3 months to be "quite a while" at all. Regardless -- for a first time applicant, there really is zero effort on your part.

It says " People have said I should be an admin like mjb." That's very vague, and doesn't hold very much weight.

Your lack of a microphone isn't really a problem, but it'd be nice if you had one. They're sort-of important.

I've never had any problems with Xenomorph in game however. He's always been a fairly decent player that doesn't cause too much trouble. Unfortunately, a good player doesn't always mean a good admin.

+0 from me.

I have been on CG for over a year now...

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »

+0 from me.
This. +0 from me too.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 02:53:28 PM »
+0.25

He's loyal to the community, and a nice person to play with. I'll give him that.

However, the faults I have are, the pointless polls you have on the forums show you are indecisive, and lack some maturity. When you complain about RDM to the admins, you make my job very difficult. Such as today, when I slayed Rogue, he had a perfectly valid reason for killing you, and you knew it. I only slayed him because he didn't respond back to me asking the questions, and didn't clarify it.

I don't play with you enough to truly see you at your best, but from what I've seen so far, you need to clean up a bit before admining.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Billy

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 02:54:24 PM »

I have been on CG for over a year now...

I apologize. You registered only 3 months ago on the forums, though.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 03:07:51 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8906.msg116197#msg116197

A thread where you were rage quitting, which is against CG rules, and on display for everyone else here who may have missed it at one point.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »

A thread where you were rage quitting, which is against CG rules, and on display for everyone else here who may have missed it at one point.
Kwaurtz your just trying to get people to -1 me... Just fuck off please... ANYWAYS STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FOR FUCKS sake. Back onto the thread, thanks for the opinions guys.

Not only is it not derailment, but this is a perfect example of what admins should not be doing in a thread. I merely provided evidence of my claims, and allowing others to see it so in case they may have missed it. Your actions are the only ones that are going to hurt you, all I've done is merely present it in an easy fashion for others to see.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 03:24:12 PM »

Kwaurtz your just trying to get people to -1 me... Just fuck off please... ANYWAYS STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FOR FUCKS sake. Back onto the thread, thanks for the opinions guys.

Xeno, I think you're a good player, have seen you on in a while, but plz don't use that kind of language towards others,  change that reply or it may hurt your chances of getting admin. Kwaurtz gave his opinion, he is entitled to it, you cannot tell him to F off because the community doesn't just take anyone to be admin, they take in account everything , and even your personnality. I do agree that you have some raging issues, you're gonna have to work on that, like all the others who have and succeeded to earn people's trust. Now I will -1,  I want to see some progress.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 03:32:39 PM »
-1, hes been around for a while but I dont think hes the type of guy who could handle admining

Offline Pyro

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »
You can't tell Kwaurtz to fuck off only because he gives a link with your thread about leaving CG.
It is bad when people don't see your history because they might just +1 you without knowing what you had done in the past.

Because you lose your temper too quick.

Ðeath.

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 03:58:43 PM »

Because you lose your temper too quick.

This. -1. I have seen you play a while back, and you don't see well fit, in my Opinion.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »
-1, not good for admin at all, loses his temper easily, nonsensical, immature, not good on the forums... list goes on.

Honestly, as soon as I saw he was coming back, was waiting for the day he made an app.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 04:16:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal