Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: French mother in court for 9/11 Shirt  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Old Crow

French mother in court for 9/11 Shirt
« on: March 08, 2013, 02:17:39 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21697037

Wow. Who really names their kid Jihad? Honestly these people need to be thrown into the sun or at the very least the news needs to not report it, so that they don't get their five minutes of fame.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

Re: French mother in court for 9/11 Shirt
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »
Let me sum up the next 20 posts in one sentence. "People are stupid, please die in a fire."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 02:34:26 AM »

Wow. Who really names their kid Jihad? Honestly these people need to be thrown into the sun or at the very least the news needs to not report it, so that they don't get their five minutes of fame.

One of my former coworkers was named Jihad. He was also a 40 year old man who was one of the nicest guys I met, devout muslim, but not a fanatic nor pushy. The word Jihad in muslim culture is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator.

I don't see why its such a big deal that she named her child that. I also don't get the fuck why we are making such a fucking uproar over a fucking t-shirt.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:36:00 AM by Kwaurtz »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 02:51:04 AM »

One of my former coworkers was named Jihad. He was also a 40 year old man who was one of the nicest guys I met, devout muslim, but not a fanatic nor pushy. The word Jihad in muslim culture is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator.

I don't see why its such a big deal that she named her child that. I also don't get the fuck why we are making such a fucking uproar over a fucking t-shirt.

Just seems a little out of base, not the worst thing but still, seems like she did it more on purpose because of where she lives (France being very anti-Muslim)

The T-shirt thing just screams "I want to be on the news and the internet!!" I'm more upset about that then the actual wording of the T-shirt.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tyber

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 03:55:10 AM »
Is it wrong I laughed quite hard :/

But in all honesty, she's just a douche.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 04:19:18 AM »
Is it wrong I laughed quite hard :/

But in all honesty, she's just a douche.
Wait, hold up, are we supposed to be appalled by the woman or the government? I thought the woman was fine. The 'I'm a bomb' thing was a bit distasteful, but having her child's birthday on a tshirt is doing no wrong. It is ridiculous that she is getting in trouble for this.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 06:14:06 PM »
The mother was using the birthday in a negative connotation, otherwise why would the FRONT say I'm a bomb. The way she linked it all up, made it highly offensive and intentional.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »
The mother was using the birthday in a negative connotation, otherwise why would the FRONT say I'm a bomb. The way she linked it all up, made it highly offensive and intentional.
Sure, but since when was it illegal to be rude?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal