Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] Tictac's Admin App because why not?  (Read 9226 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: [ZM] Tictac's Admin App because why not?
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
It's not a rule Tic he was simply saying you'll probably be watched by everyone up until you're promoted to Veteran. Even if he hadn't mentioned surveillance; people would still be watching you and waiting for you to slip up and you know that. From the forums though I'm sure; but again you know the rules AND SO DO I. A FULL COMMITMENT, IS WHAT IM THINKING OF-

But yeah, you should be fine.

I understand but how he worded it made it sound like.
Admins would be following me around twenty four seven for the next year.

Because if that's the case and you all expect me to be an admin with a babysitting crew following. Then as I said before, I don't want to be an admin.

I want to help keep the servers going and if you have such a large lack of trust in me. Then there is obviously no reason for me to be an admin seeing as I'm going to be apparently questioned at every single turn.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »
Should we really be on top of him all the time to wait until he makes a minor error? I mean come on, I screwed up a ton in my first month of ttt. When I was removed, I feel like I got the harsher end of the punishment line, but it was completely justified. If we are going to eagle eye tic for a year, I don't know if I would want to be admin either. He'll inevitably be removed for a human error, not abuse. We have a trial status for a reason. :/

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »
What happened in TTT, can't happen in ZM. He doesn't have to deal with RDMers, and he can just use !gag for the racism that he encountered that made him rage. I've seen him as an Admin, and as a player on ZM, and on neither occasion does he rage, on ZM at least. Also, I've never seen him abuse admin before. This is just from previous experience years ago. Player-wise, recently, he's been perfectly fine. No rage issues.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
What happened in TTT, can't happen in ZM. He doesn't have to deal with RDMers, and he can just use !gag for the racism that he encountered that made him rage. I've seen him as an Admin, and as a player on ZM, and on neither occasion does he rage, on ZM at least. Also, I've never seen him abuse admin before. This is just from previous experience years ago. Player-wise, recently, he's been perfectly fine. No rage issues.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I was removed for what I would say is near bottomline removal offense. I was tried and sentenced for having too much fun to point of breaking rules. I didn't abuse. What I'm saying is I screwed up a ton in the first month before I got good at it. (I slayed everyone all at once. Wasn't my fault, I swear! D:) If tic would be harshly punished for something like that just because  he's being closely watched would be BS.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »
It's not a rule Tic he was simply saying you'll probably be watched by everyone up until you're promoted to Veteran. Even if he hadn't mentioned surveillance; people would still be watching you and waiting for you to slip up and you know that. From the forums though I'm sure; but again you know the rules AND SO DO I. A FULL COMMITMENT, IS WHAT IM THINKING OF-

But yeah, you should be fine.

Woah,

That comment was totally taken to heart. It meant as /sarcasm homie.

I said that because I agree that we have a Trial admin tier.

tri·al 
/ˈtrī(ə)l/

Verb
Test (something, esp. a new product) to assess its suitability or performance.

During a Trial Adminiship it is the jobs of the fellow admins (Most likely the HA) to observe and critique to judge upon if said Trial admin should then be promoted to Regular status.

Trial should be seen as a probationary step into the position of Admin.

Because if that's the case and you all expect me to be an admin with a babysitting crew following. Then as I said before, I don't want to be an admin.

Tictac Where the hell do you think we have all these admins to watch you all the time? Seriously in most of the cases you are going to be on your own or among your well known fellow players...no one is out to get you...it is safe to roam outside again.

/petshead

/sarcasm

How do people miss understand so much? My apologies if you took it the wrong way.

-Wooley
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:17:40 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Ðeath.

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2013, 06:20:20 PM »
-snip-

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I was removed for what I would say is near bottomline removal offense. I was tried and sentenced for having too much fun to point of breaking rules. I didn't abuse. What I'm saying is I screwed up a ton in the first month before I got good at it. (I slayed everyone all at once. Wasn't my fault, I swear! D:) If tic would be harshly punished for something like that just because  he's being closely watched would be BS.

Actually, That was meant as a comment to this thing as a whole, not a reply to you, sorry Oobla. I replied as you replied.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »
TicTac... the trial admin stuff is necessary for all new admins... Just because they mentioned 'surveillance' doesnt mean its different. You'll be under the watch of me and pyro... who had nothing to do with whatever incident you were involved in.

All trials go through the same thing, I wont treat you any different than any other trial.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2013, 01:29:14 PM »
I am not the admin in charge.

Yes but you are one of the highest ranking admins and a Community leader.
Zombie Master doesn't have a Head Admin nor does it have more than 3 current admins.

So one CL has to make this decision or let the community decide.

One CL does have the power to prevent Admin.  So does one Head Admin (if it was their server.) In this case, Inject is acting HA, so I guess he has the power X 2?

Tic Tac, past behavior predicts future behavior.  "This cannot happen in ZM" is a cop out.  Something will happen in ZM, which will create rage.  Your recent behavior shows you will react incorrectly when enraged. 

The rule is there for a reason.  It is to prevent those with certain future predicting events from having Admin, until they have proven those events are no longer predicting their actions.

So, I know you have cut back on the trolololo; keep at it. Now just figure a way to prevent some 13 year old from causing you to lose your temper.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:33:42 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »
I am not the admin in charge.

Yes but you are one of the highest ranking admins and a Community leader.
Zombie Master doesn't have a Head Admin nor does it have more than 3 current admins.

So one CL has to make this decision or let the community decide.

One CL does have the power to prevent Admin.  So does one Head Admin (if it was their server.) In this case, Inject is acting HA, so I guess he has the power X 2?

Tic Tac, past behavior predicts future behavior.  "This cannot happen in ZM" is a cop out.  Something will happen in ZM, which will create rage.  Your recent behavior shows you will react incorrectly when enraged. 

The rule is there for a reason.  It is to prevent those with certain future predicting events from having Admin, until they have proven those events are no longer predicting their actions.

So, I know you have cut back on the trolololo; keep at it. Now just figure a way to prevent some 13 year old from causing you to lose your temper.

Bearing in mind everyone is a douche who playz zm... It takes a lot of willpower sometimes, just to play without getting angry.
Its a fact...

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:30 PM »
Just bumping as it's been a Week now since I've heard anything.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2013, 01:01:54 AM »
+1 we need more dedicated crew especially when those of us who play have to go away for a bit or have life shit come up

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:30 AM »
+1
fun guy to be around, and tries to keep order even without powers

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2013, 06:33:08 AM »
Should we really be on top of him all the time to wait until he makes a minor error? I mean come on, I screwed up a ton in my first month of ttt. When I was removed, I feel like I got the harsher end of the punishment line, but it was completely justified. If we are going to eagle eye tic for a year, I don't know if I would want to be admin either. He'll inevitably be removed for a human error, not abuse. We have a trial status for a reason. :/
I hate to bring this up but their were alot more times before this. But we will not bring it up. Because i lovez him enough... XP

I have to say +1 because we need some more adminz on ZM. This will also let us see if he changes. I will be currently be on more and more on the server. Also what Sammy and Otherz said about keeping a eye on trialz on the server is quite true because It is something that Pyro, Sammy, Smiffy and other adminz had to go through before they became Reg and Vet adminz. Hopefully people will not hold your past against u on the server but i do agree on the Giving u Trial Adminz.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2013, 07:22:02 AM »
I hate to bring this up but their were alot more times before this. But we will not bring it up. Because i lovez him enough... XP

I have to say +1 because we need some more adminz on ZM. This will also let us see if he changes. I will be currently be on more and more on the server. Also what Sammy and Otherz said about keeping a eye on trialz on the server is quite true because It is something that Pyro, Sammy, Smiffy and other adminz had to go through before they became Reg and Vet adminz. Hopefully people will not hold your past against u on the server but i do agree on the Giving u Trial Adminz.

Well atm, the only Vets I know of are Pyro, and me. Smiffy and Arbys left.
Its a fact...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »
I've read through most of this. I will make a decision by later today or at the latest early tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal