Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Muffins ZPS  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Muffins

Muffins ZPS
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:55:58 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name:  Muffins of mass destruction

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972029858

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5882065

Do you have past admin experience:  Yes, TTT

Why you wish to be admin: Because I have been playing zps a lot :)

What are some good qualities you possess: Haven't had an admin complaint about me yet

What country are you from: U.S

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes

Additional Notes: I have been playing zps frequently and I have been trying to populate the server.

Offline Ashes Relandi

Re: Muffins ZPS
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:01:49 AM »
If i recall. You're a regular admin. So if you go to admin ZPS (pretty sure) you lose TTT admin. But not sure if thats still in effect.

clarification please.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:01:49 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
If you are aware that you loose TTT admin if you move and want to go to ZPS instead, then I +1.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:23:42 AM »
Very mature admin on TTT, sad to see you leave TTT, hopefully you can have both  :)
+1
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 12:36:48 AM »
Note: Do not be presume. 

Muffins would have to ask Tower and Pillz.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 01:24:18 AM »
I thought I could be admin on both but if I have to leave TTT then nvm

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 02:31:51 AM »
Muffins, ask Pillz and Tower, see if they have an issue. Again: DO NOT PRESUME.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 03:29:05 PM »
While I'd love to have additional help on the ZPS server I feel I'd have to deny you:

Must have a minimum average of 7.5 hours a week, for a month, for the server you are apply for. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.

I feel if a player can meet the minimum hour requirement for both servers, there should be a chance for them to try both servers; because the next step which is Veteran gives them Admin on ALL servers.

NOTE: Muffins has been registered in CG since June 2012, and has 150+ posts. What are our standard for promotion to Vet again? I recall it used to be six months and approval from others got vet admin; but I'm not sure if he's been admin for six months but he's been around on the forums for about eight months. Nor can I find any posts regarding these standards, so I'm just going from memory. We were always lazy and weird about who gets vet and when.

Either way your interest in ZPS is enough to make me happy and want to give you admin; but you're definitely going to need some more hours. Perhaps play ZPS and try to populate the server, I'll re-add zpl_armory2 into rotation as a populating tool for others so you can RTV for that map to try to populate. Works best earlier in the day.

Don't feel locked into our server either, feel free to play around on other servers too but I'd still want at least 5-7 hours on the server per week before I accept you for trial or regular there. You only have 2.2 hours total and I'd feel more comfortable after you had at least 10-20 total.

I'll leave the thread open a bit longer for more input from CL's & gang on the subject but if you can't become Vet I'd have to deny you because you don't yet meet the requirements. If you get vet though I'll be glad to add you to the admin list. Then you can play both games, but you might want to cut back on the Dota2 and other games first. :p Thanks again for the interest in the server.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 04:00:08 PM »
Funny story, I thought he was a vet. This has been fixed and he is now a vet. :)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »
Approved for Veteran admin on ZPS! Muffin I still want you to read over my post; and be sure to read through the ZPS rules twice. Message me when you think you'll be able to play some ZPS and I can run you through the basics when we can get on together.

We run on source mod so you type commands out in chat like; /sm_ban pillz 0 (aimbot) or /sm_vote "Should we change map to XXX" "Yes" "No" ; /sm_slay pillz ; /sm_slap muffin (25) ; /sm_map zpl_armory2 ; and so on.

So again get them hours up and welcome to the ZPS side sir Muffin!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 04:14:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal