Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz~ Moving  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Pillz

Pillz~ Moving
« on: February 06, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
So me and the fiance decided to move into her parents house instead of mine since her parents have a 3-story house and a bit mo money; so we'll be hanging here for some time. Right now we're working on getting internet set up for my computer since it has no wireless card and we need to buy one or get a longass wire; and it might be a few days before I'm really back to gaming.

After doing speedtests on grace's laptop next to the modem I can only get like 0.60-2.00Mbps download and 2.00-4.00mbps upload, and I don't think my connection would improve much on that even if I was wired into the modem. So we're probably going to see if her dad will up the ante on the internet speeds and I should have internet in general by the end of today if I'm lucky.

ALL THAT ASIDE; I might be on even less in general, but I'll dedicate my playing time to ZPS when I can instead of Minecraft and Pokemon like I have been doing. The annoying Invalid SteamID problem shouldn't happen to me anymore hypothetically since I don't have two other people on steam in the house, unless grace gets her laptop fixed and then we'll both be playing! That or I get my life together, get a job and have even less time for CG; but I doubt that'll ever happen. I'm going to really cut back or completely stop smokindaganja, hopefully; so if I seem different that's why.

So I'll close this thread when I'm back and ready for action; I really should of made an away thread a month or two ago when I slowly fell off the face of ZPS. Either way I can check forums still with this laptop so I'll be around. Luv u guiese <3
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: Pillz~ Moving
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
If you disappear forever I will find you and I will kill you.
Do you understand?

Don't leave me Honey Bun.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 08:14:39 PM »
^ What Tic said.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:44:58 PM »
Well, hope you come back soon
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »
Instead of using Wireless (CRINGE) you could purchase Ethernet over power adpaters.

Like these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122329&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Powerline+Networking-_-N82E16833122329&gclid=CJPk5I2_pLUCFQJx4Aod8gMA6Q

It just uses the houses power to supply the Internet to the remote location. (Far away from the modem)

HTH,
-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »
So me and the fiance decided to move into her parents house instead of mine since her parents have a 3-story house and a bit mo money; so we'll be hanging here for some time. Right now we're working on getting internet set up for my computer since it has no wireless card and we need to buy one or get a longass wire; and it might be a few days before I'm really back to gaming.

After doing speedtests on grace's laptop next to the modem I can only get like 0.60-2.00Mbps download and 2.00-4.00mbps upload, and I don't think my connection would improve much on that even if I was wired into the modem. So we're probably going to see if her dad will up the ante on the internet speeds and I should have internet in general by the end of today if I'm lucky.

ALL THAT ASIDE; I might be on even less in general, but I'll dedicate my playing time to ZPS when I can instead of Minecraft and Pokemon like I have been doing. The annoying Invalid SteamID problem shouldn't happen to me anymore hypothetically since I don't have two other people on steam in the house, unless grace gets her laptop fixed and then we'll both be playing! That or I get my life together, get a job and have even less time for CG; but I doubt that'll ever happen. I'm going to really cut back or completely stop smokindaganja, hopefully; so if I seem different that's why.

So I'll close this thread when I'm back and ready for action; I really should of made an away thread a month or two ago when I slowly fell off the face of ZPS. Either way I can check forums still with this laptop so I'll be around. Luv u guiese <3
Holy crap. Moving a tad fast..? I guess it's not my place but just make sure you aren't moving to fast.
Anyways, hope I didn't over step my bound with that, was going to say more but lol.

Anyways good luck on your move and I honestly wish you all the best.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Boxman

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »

Holy crap. Moving a tad fast..? I guess it's not my place but just make sure you aren't moving to fast.
Anyways, hope I didn't over step my bound with that, was going to say more but lol.

Anyways good luck on your move and I honestly wish you all the best.

You can never be moving too fast with the power of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 03:52:59 PM »
Well for those of you who didn't know she's been living with me at my house for 10 months prior to this; her family has been trying to get her back so we finally came here where the house is bigger, they give us money for shit and we get our own rooms rooms. Shit's alright, just not used to being away from my family. Basically we started off moving too fast but it managed to work out; pushed through my doubts and regardless of how cynical and pessimistic I am about marriage and relationships (due to all previous relationshits being shortlived and mentally abusive) I feel I found someone special and worth keeping around forever.

Anywho; living in her house will help me get healthy, find a job and do more. I'll still have spare time for CG I hope, but I won't be online all the time like I used to be; and I have to go to bed much earlier because they rise and shine early here, and I'm kinda sick of waking up at 2pm anyway. I was getting sick of smoking weed too, and with my friends and family living so close by always offering more it was hard to get away from it. I feel good and my mind feels clearer than ever.

Also they upgraded the internet speed and my wireless card seems to function flawlessly; not as perfect as my 30mb/s download with verizon fios was but still pretty dope. Her dad bought me the USB wireless for 50$ so I ain't complainin but I'm sure Wooley's suggestion would work better.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:32:15 PM by Pillz »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 10:54:38 PM »
moving to norway??

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
No I'm not moving to Norway you silly goose; I've moved into the Fiance's house a few minutes down the road.

Anywho; since I've got ZPS working and everythings all good I might as well close this. It was more of an explanation for my absence and I'll still be busy from time to time but I'll be playing ZPS almost every day. I thought I'd be unable to play longer than I was, but everything's back to normal. I'm trying to get a few people signed up on the forums so they can apply for admin soon; hoping to really get ZPS back into shape.

<3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal