Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski for....something on ZM?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Christovski

Christovski for....something on ZM?
« on: January 20, 2013, 04:26:47 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: NONE however I would think some of the other old-schoolers may vouch for me in some way.

In game name: Christovski

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Christovski/

Steam ID: "Christovski" STEAM_0:0:1450471

Do you have past admin experience: I've been an admin for ZPS since forever.  Way back on the SKG killhouse until SKG went away, then I owned the ZPS server for KAT/CG until it got taken down.  Now that it is back under Pillz I still admin when able but I'm pretty inactive. 
Years of experience.

Why you wish to be admin: Death and I are trying to get the ZM server going, because now (THANK YOU GOD!!!) there are real maps on it and it is such nostalgic fun.  The problem is what is left of the ZM community has many trolls etc, just today Death and I had a horrible micspammer just constantly screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH over and over.  I want to be able to populate the server and at least moderate it a bit.  I don't have to be full admin just SOMETHING so I can help out.  (once again THANK YOU whoever put all the good maps on the server!!!!!!  Meme4)

What are some good qualities you possess: I always try to be an advocate of fairness (tonight I could have gotten into the bar to see my friends band for free because I knew them so the door guy let me in, but I paid the guy anyway cause its honest), and I have also spent a lot of time dealing with trolls and other varieties of shitheads (years of experience).  Also I actually really want to play ZM!!!

What country are you from: USA

Microphone: (yes or no) yes.

Additional Notes: As I mentioned previously, I don't have a ton of time to focus on ZM, I play a lot of other games and do a lot of things IRL.  But I love ZM because we played it a lot in the old days, and as far as I know, there's noone to admin on the ZM server.  Death suggested we put something in here to say hey, we want to help the server, maybe just some sort of moderation ability if not full admin?  We want to get the server up cause we love playing old games with friends.  I understand if it isn't full admin because I would only be playing 2-3 nights a week instead of every day, or only 1 or 2 if I have a particularly busy week. 

I just see a void here where so few people give fucks about ZM, but I do and I want to make it work when I can.  I JUST WANT TO HELP  parrot

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Christovski for....something on ZM?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »
+1
I am 100% for this.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
+1

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 04:56:59 AM »
 quagmire

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 05:08:51 AM »
100% Yes given that Chris was in the chat when the community was named and stuck with it far longer than almost any other original members.

He's a great guy, great admin and you'd have to really good at making stuff up to find a single reason to say no.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 05:34:30 AM »
Yes.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 12:12:35 PM »
If you're willing to bring that shit back from the grave, sure +1
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 12:21:26 PM »
+1 for dayssssssss

Offline Christovski

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »
Well of course as long as you can remember, I was here before there was a such a thing as CG :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Tyber

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
+1

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »
+Over 9000

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »
APPROVED

Do us proud!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal