Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spleef Arena?  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Pillz

Spleef Arena?
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Spleef

I've never heard of this game until now, and now I'm thinking of designing us a spleef arena to battle it out in!

Basically you build an arena and try to make the other person fall by breaking the blocks beneath their feet. Last one standing wins, this can be done with teams or 1v1.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Spleef Arena?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:47 PM »
It's super old. How did you not know about it?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:47 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 09:30:04 PM »
It's super old. How did you not know about it?

Simple, nobody ever mentioned it, played it or did anything closely related to it.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
I think PvP minecraft is boring IMO

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 11:19:19 PM »
I think PvP minecraft is boring IMO

It's not PVP, and as far as I'm concerned you don't play Minecraft good sir. We don't have PvP on our server so the only way to make it deadly is to put lava under the blocks, or a giant fall.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:31 AM »
PvP = player vs. player.  Spleef is two players trying to kill each other by dropping the other player.  Spleef = PvP. 

I play Minecraft on the 360 with my IRL friends cause when I first played it on PC way back in beta, the crafting sucked.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:02:02 AM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »
PvP = player vs. player.  Spleef is two players trying to kill each other by dropping the other player.  Spleef = PvP. 

I play Minecraft on the 360 with my IRL friends cause when I first played it on PC way back in beta, the crafting sucked.
It is more like a survival kind of arena,  it is fun when there is like 10~20 players or more.

Yeah like I said you don't have to kill one another, but it would be funner that way. You could have something even worse under the stadium like an endless pit filled with cobwebs or just a short drop that leads to the stands. Also when has crafting ever sucked? I thought console versions have had a dumbed down crafting system since their release?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal