Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft time  (Read 5063 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: Minecraft time
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 07:45:46 PM »
So you want Atlantis huh. I will be on all week. Once I am done with my house (should be today) I say lets start the construction!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »
If it's done on SqtgDog's server; I as the Demi-God will be glad to give a little extra help. :p I won't just spawn all the blocks and throw god on to build underwater but I have some ideas. I could get it started and then help enchant some helmets for longer breathing underwater and improved breaking speed underwater and I'll be glad to hand out some enchanted tools/books. Don't forget we have the power to use /back and /home too.

I wish we could wait for the update so we could make it using NetherQuartz blocks:

IF YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS; I think we could do it.

We should start by building a group outpost to begin at, and we can all begin gathering supplies nearby on land; and we could have a warp set in the ocean/lake we'll be working on. I imagine we'll be building this on the ocean floor and expanding it from there, so we'll need LOTS of sand for glass, tons of coal for all the smelting, stone and wood for crafting, a decent amount of iron and so on. Redstone, obsidian, glowstone, netherbrick, and netherquartz once it's here.

We have a lot of work to do so everyone can start collecting supplies now to prepare and we can all pool them into a community chest when we're ready.

I'll start flying around the world and marking interesting spots to build Atlantis.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:05:33 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
If it's done on SqtgDog's server; I as the Demi-God will be glad to give a little extra help. :p I won't just spawn all the blocks and throw god on to build underwater but I have some ideas. I could get it started and then help enchant some helmets for longer breathing underwater and improved breaking speed underwater; etc. Don't forget we have the power to use /back and /home.

I wish we could wait for the update so we could make it using NetherQuartz blocks:

IF YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS; I think we could do it.

We should start by building a group outpost to begin at, and we can all begin gathering supplies nearby on land; and we could have a warp set in the ocean/lake we'll be working on. I imagine we'll be building this on the ocean floor and expanding it from there, so we'll need LOTS of sand for glass, tons of coal for all the smelting, stone and wood for crafting, a decent amount of iron and so on. Redstone, obsidian, glowstone, netherbrick, and netherquartz once it's here.

We have a lot of work to do so everyone can start collecting supplies now to prepare and we can all pool them into a community chest when we're ready.

I'll start flying around the world and marking interesting spots to build Atlantis.
I will help.

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 08:05:36 PM »
Whoever is in on this get on vent and go to the MC channel!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 08:05:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal