Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS App  (Read 6624 times)

Offline Jorgen

Re: ZPS App
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »
aha, well then you should atleast do a vote the times you get it in your head, because that is an aspect of administration, whatever is good for the public is good for the server =)

Offline crypto

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »
Sure. Most of the time, though, the majority of players seem to want him unmuted, so . . .

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 12:43:12 PM »
exactly that is what i say the majority gets the choice within theese things i guess =P

Offline crypto

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »
Hurr durr.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »
Hello read my post right "any1 that uses hlss for a substitute for a mic and not use their voice at all should stay muted."

1. he's breaking the rules by using hlss
and 2. he only ever uses hlss so theres no point unmuting him
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:46:52 PM by Dinomoto »
Phim Bogason

Offline crypto

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 12:46:02 PM »
Why?

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »
no hes not, cuz i unmuted Fun Runner, and he doesnt spam like old days, so looks like he learned if not, just mute again, btw sry for being slow, i was away from home =) oh yeah and Approved Crypto, ur not like those new guys on TTT, u have much experience in zps, but ill need ur steam id, to setup the admin, so if u just could post it here or send it on steam, dunno if i has u as friend, but add me if not (junkmast3r) until then i can only say

!HURRAY FOR CRYPTOP!
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »
As I have pointed out, people who use HLSS get warned, then regular muted.  Usually thats all it takes for them to stop.  If they really keep spamming they get permamuted.  Also people have been permamuted for quit-rejoining to avoid being muted, so those might be people who used HLSS and got permamuted.

Funrunners older account was muted and banned, on his new account he has been significantly less of a douchebag, and gets regular muted here and there to remind him not to use HLSS.  He recognizes junk and I and I haven't seen him be anything like he used to be (a complete fuckwad) when I am around. 

Regardless IF CRYPTO GETS TRIAL AND DOES SOMETHING RIDICULOUSLY WRONG OH NO WE COULD TAKE IT AWAY.
So chill the eff out.  Cryptos cool but he gets silly sometimes so maybe he stays admin maybe not but MOST of us like him.  Its not the end of the world.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
Woot for Crypto :3

Skieski

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
Solved.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]