Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: False perma mute  (Read 5915 times)

Offline Zippyvinman

False perma mute
« on: December 08, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »

Name of player reporting abuse: Zippyvinman

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: fetching...

Server: ttt

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: caboose74

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT #1

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: He muted me because I "Am supposed to be perma-muted".

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): today (As of post, 10pm EST)

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): none
Logs
Additional comments:
I was muted one day by some admin while trolling with Tendovvi. Some guy perma-muted and gagged me for literally no reason (ask Tendovvi). I was also subjected to false slaying (I couldn't say why I killed people) for being both muted and gagged.

This is my first "serious" punishment
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:53:26 AM by Zippyvinman »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: False perma mute
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 01:15:55 AM »
I completely support this.

There have been MANY, MANY times where I have muted you. (Near 4-5 times each day I played with you.) When the mute did not stick, you continued to spam, and when kicked, you returned and spammed. So please, stay muted.

Also, trolling admins is against the rules. Crow is the one that put on the pmute, and any admins that follow this are simply doing their job. NOT ABUSING.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:17:33 AM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 01:15:55 AM »

Offline caboose74

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 01:16:20 AM »
he's perma gag/mute/silence by old crow  but since it's in admin section im not gonna post it here
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:19:38 AM by caboose74 »

Offline Zippyvinman

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 01:21:14 AM »
I completely support this.

There have been MANY, MANY times where I have muted you. (Near 4-5 times each day I played with you.) When the mute did not stick, you continued to spam, and when kicked, you returned and spammed. So please, stay muted.

Also, trolling admins is against the rules. Crow is the one that put on the pmute, and any admins that follow this are simply doing their job. NOT ABUSING.

Is your name on here different from in game? I do not remember even playing with a waffuls in game.

I was not trolling crow. I was just asking people "Do you even lift?"

Next, I've never spammed, so don't say things unless you have evidence to back it up.
Also, please show me the logs of me getting muted by you 4-5 times in the same day.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:40:18 AM by Zippyvinman »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 01:25:11 AM »
Old crow said you were to be pmuted, but the pmute is broken at the minute, so I'm guessing caboose just muted you for that reason. Talk to crow about why you are pmuted.

I'm guessing crow didn't tell you you were pmuted either.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 01:34:00 AM »
Yeah, Zippy's constantly spams. For what i've seen Caboose has been an awesome admin so far.

Offline Zippyvinman

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 01:35:22 AM »
Old crow said you were to be pmuted, but the pmute is broken at the minute, so I'm guessing caboose just muted you for that reason. Talk to crow about why you are pmuted.

He did tell me. What i want to know is why. I barely did anything. I didn't blare music into the mic, and I didn't spam "Help! Help! Help!"

EDIT : Tyber, I never spam. You just hate me because you try to RDM me and I kill you. Please post evidence of me spamming. Since I "Spam 24/7", there must be a large archive of it.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 01:38:39 AM »
Well if you knew you were supposed to be pmuted I don't know why you posted this. Go talk to crow.

Offline Zippyvinman

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 01:39:40 AM »
Well if you knew you were supposed to be pmuted I don't know why you posted this. Go talk to crow.

How do you expect me to do that if he's on once in a blue moon?

Offline Tyber

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 01:41:25 AM »

He did tell me. What i want to know is why. I barely did anything. I didn't blare music into the mic, and I didn't spam "Help! Help! Help!"

EDIT : Tyber, I never spam. You just hate me because you try to RDM me and I kill you. Please post evidence of me spamming. Since I "Spam 24/7", there must be a large archive of it.
First off, I can't get a screenshot of you spamming on mic... and second off I didn't say 24/7 and considering you put it in quotes you mean exactly what I said... so, yeah.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 01:43:41 AM »
Crows on most days.... send him a message on forums and he will respond within like 24 hours. hes good about that

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 01:46:31 AM »
False mute? You we're perma muted for whatever reason, I trust Crow's judgement, and I've heard you spam before, and muted you before as well. I support the pmute.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 01:49:16 AM »
=======================================
Use the format shown below when making an admin abuse thread:
Name of player reporting abuse: (you may be anonymous)
Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable:
Server: ttt, hidden, etc.
I'm getting a little sick and tired of this copy paste and don't even read attitude. If you are not going to even follow the correct format I may as well close this thread now. Don't cop the "user this format..." part and ACTUALLY FILL OUT the areas that are left blank such as your steam ID. You don't get to chose which fields you fill out unless they otherwise state they are optional.

I'm getting very peeved by this and it's starting to become a trend. Fix your post or I'm locking this thread.

Warning Number 1!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 03:09:34 AM »
Zippy always gets the mute treatement, it's just a matter of time until he understands not to spam, crow's decision is a good one, and since I played alot with you zippy I think you should stop using your mic too much .
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 03:32:38 AM »
Alright sir, I warned you multiple times to stop spamming the mic. You said "you don't even lift bro" about every 5 seconds.

TTT is hard to play when we have a mic spammer. You clogged up the mic the entire time you were on. I muted you multiple times, gave you multiple chances and you continued to spam the mic.

That is why you have a perma-mute. The only reason why it doesn't work is because it is broken right now.

I will find the pics I believe I took of muting you and warning you sometime tomorrow, as I will not be at my computer until then.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 03:32:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal