Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snapshots/Updates  (Read 9620 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Snapshots
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 05:24:46 AM »
12w50a
    -Tweaked Fireworks effect and sounds
    -Item entities are rendered as 3d objects in the world when in Fancy graphics mode
        This includes items placed in Item Frames
    -Items now show their enchantments when dropped on the ground
    -Added Enchanted Book to Villagers and Chests
        Can be found in dungeons with special enchantments normally not obtainable
    -Overall Protection enchantment is no longer as effective as all the other Protection enchantments combined
    -Silk Touch can now be applied to shears by using the anvil
        Cobweb can be harvested utilizing this feature
    -Unbreaking enchantment can be applied to anything with durability using Enchanted Books
    -Added “Thorns” enchantment for armor
        When hit by a mob, the mob will receive damage
    -Added tool highlight when switching items in the hotbar
        Renamed items will display the changed name
        To disable it, open options.txt and change heldItemTooltips to false.
    -Added a notice/warning for users still playing on PowerPCs or Java 5 (Java 1.5)
        Mojang plans to drop support for Java 5 by Minecraft 1.6. This is due to the most recent versions of LWJGL no longer supporting Java 5, with PowerPC also no longer supported by Apple to be made compatible with Java 6 or newer.
    -When pressing CTRL+Q By defult (Or your "Drop" button if changed in controlls), you drop a full stack instead of one item
    -Removed Firework Rocket in Creative inventory
    -Added xmaschest.png, largexmaschest.png, and skis.png textures
        Chest will use these textures on December 25

12w49a Fireworks
    -Added Firework Rocket (sound effects will come soon).
    -Added Firework Star.
        Fireworks are customizable by crafting.
    -Added Enchanted Books for enchanting items.
    -Added Nether Brick Slabs.
    -When holding sneak, the player can place blocks and items (like redstone, repeaters, and levers) directly onto blocks such as crafting tables, furnaces, and dispensers.
    -The blast radius of fireballs a specific Ghast shoots can be customized with an editor.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:10:01 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 04:09:11 PM »
Wait if the chest will use the xmas texture on dec 25 then what will the ski texture be used on ?
Don't really know what to type here, so later I guess?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 04:09:11 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
Wait if the chest will use the xmas texture on dec 25 then what will the ski texture be used on ?

I assume it will also be a part of the chests somehow, maybe propped against them or something.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »

I assume it will also be a part of the chests somehow, maybe propped against them or something.
:o
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 07:09:30 PM »
12w50b
    Thorns damage is now customizable.[2]
    Fire Protection now extinguishes players more quickly.
    Blast Protection now reduces explosion recoil.

Also maybe not; here's a pic of the xmas chests

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:Xmas_Chests.png
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:14:12 PM by Pillz »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 12:34:58 AM »
1.4.6 Pre-release                December 17, 2012    

Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode
    When a player hits another player from far away with bow it makes a high pitched sound

Also the next update is called the New Years update, but this snapshot is labeled pre-release; so maybe it'll be out on Christmas? :o UPDATE TIME APPROACING GUYS EMARGUERD.

It's funny people hardly know witches, anvils and dyed leather armor exist in minecraft. Our server might not be updated until bukkit mods are updated and whatnot but you can still try the update if you roll your game back after trying it.. lol

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 02:17:25 AM »
1.4.6 Pre-release                December 17, 2012    

Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode
    When a player hits another player from far away with bow it makes a high pitched sound

Also the next update is called the New Years update, but this snapshot is labeled pre-release; so maybe it'll be out on Christmas? :o UPDATE TIME APPROACING GUYS EMARGUERD.

It's funny people hardly know witches, anvils and dyed leather armor exist in minecraft. Our server might not be updated until bukkit mods are updated and whatnot but you can still try the update if you roll your game back after trying it.. lol
Anvils are so fun - I name everything i keep!

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history#1.4.6

1.4.6 is out and the 1.5 Redstone update is due out by January or February.

Gotta love the Dev's dedication but god damn, Bukkit and other mods just caught up to the last update and here we are again waiting for updates! Woohoo fireworks and the other few updates that could of waited for next update.

DON'T update if you want to continue playing on the server. We'll let you know when we can update the server, which will be when SqtgDog can find a bukkit, lockette and safecreeper update for the server and whatever else it needs. If anyone wants to help with the process you can post such Bukkit updates when they come out.

If you want to try the update and then go back to playing on our server you can update, but save the current minecraft files and replace them after trying the update. If you've never had to roll your minecraft back for modloder or anything you might want to read how to do so online first.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

Gotta love the Dev's dedication but god damn, Bukkit and other mods just caught up to the last update and here we are again waiting for updates! Woohoo fireworks and the other few updates that could of waited for next update.

DON'T update if you want to continue playing on the server. We'll let you know when we can update the server, which will be when SqtgDog can find a bukkit, lockette and safecreeper update for the server and whatever else it needs. If anyone wants to help with the process you can post such Bukkit updates when they come out.

If you want to try the update and then go back to playing on our server you can update, but save the current minecraft files and replace them after trying the update. If you've never had to roll your minecraft back for modloder or anything you might want to read how to do so online first.
I can't play minecraft any more. It's just way over done now. All these updates are actually getting kind of dumb.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline SpireRaven

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »
I wish I could play minecraft now. I had a half day at work today...let my weekend begin!!!!!
~~nevermore~~

Offline Pillz

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 05:37:59 PM »

I can't play minecraft any more. It's just way over done now. All these updates are actually getting kind of dumb.

How so? They've all just been little things bunched together adding more and more to do; what's dumb?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 09:12:29 PM »

How so? They've all just been little things bunched together adding more and more to do; what's dumb?
Fall dmg from practically one block
Somehow making gravel look even more hideous
New sounds, that can suck meh dick
Squid still exist
Jeb still exist
Jeb STILL exist
JEB STILL Exist
JEB EXIST!!!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »

Fall dmg from practically one block
Somehow making gravel look even more hideous
New sounds, that can suck meh dick
Squid still exist
Jeb still exist
Jeb STILL exist
JEB STILL Exist
JEB EXIST!!!

Tired of features you don't like?

There's a mod for that.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 01:25:30 AM »
I believe they fixed the fall damage in an update, I've never had issues with short distance fall damage since. The only time I take fall damage at low heights is if I jump off a villager house or something that makes sense.

New sounds are barely noticeable but I prefer the new cow noises, and how skeletons sound like skeletons and Enderman sound scary. We need more sounds and music tracks!

We need squids for ink, for books.

Who's Jeb again?

Then they're fixing the lighting problems and adding more redstone things next update, woohoo.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history/Development_versions

January 3, 2013    

Redstones circuits are more consistent and pistons should be more stable
    Added the Redstone Comparator
    Added the Daylight Sensor block
    Added a Hopper block (still work in progress)
        Places items in chests.
    Added a Trapped Chest that activates redstone
        Texture is slightly different than a normal chest
    Added weighted pressure plates that detects item stacks
    Added Block of Redstone (works as a pushable redstone torch)
    Added a new Nether Quartz Ore to the Nether
        Drops Nether Quartz
    Added a Nether Brick item for crafting Nether Brick blocks
        Obtained by smelting Netherrack
        Crafting recipe is 2x2 Nether Bricks.
    Inventory changes
        Faster item moving when holding right mouse button.
        Double-shift-clicking an item moves all of that item to one stack.
    When trying to place a chest next to a double chest, the player no longer moves their hand.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal