Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned from the TTT server :/  (Read 4029 times)

Banned from the TTT server :/
« on: August 23, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »
So um I was banned from Your TTT server probably for RDM. I was on the server and shot some guy in the face for traitor baiting (someone said it was kill able) and then another because.. well.. I guess it was rdm.. but anyway, someone asked me why, I told them why, and then I left the server because I need to help my brother. I come back and I am banned. I would like to request being unbanned because I don't really see how one case of rdm should be ban able. I understand if you don't unban me, but coming here to try and get myself unbanned is proof enough that I care and that I won't do it again. I cannot find a more friendly TTT server and refuse to go on any other. I am sad panda, or in this case, Taillow.

My forum name is the same as my in-game one.

Who were you banned by: idk

Why were you banned: rdm I think

What server where you banned from: Conjoint TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: Like a half hour ago maybe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30309294

Your in game name: Twitchy-ass Taillow

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xanthe920

Additional comments: I ish sad
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:09:22 PM by Twitchy-ass Taillow »

Offline Pancake Of Doom

Re: Banned from the TTT server :/
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 05:06:32 PM »
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:30309294
Wait for the admin who banned you to post. If I remember correctly one case of RDM+Leave is now a day ban. So we'll see how that works out.

Love the name by the way.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 05:06:32 PM »

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »
Thank you for reading and for the compliment. I like your signature. How did you find out my Steam ID? I did not know what it was..

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
Just a heads up your steam ID is

STEAM_0:1:30309294

Steam Id Explained
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1558-QYAX-1965

I was not there, but I assume your ban came from the admin judging your behavior as RDM and leave. which with the rules we have set in place dictates a ban.

Next time I would suggest that if there is any chance you are accused of RDM or think you may have to justify an RDM please wait to resolve a complaint with the admin prior to departing from the server.

From your side of the story I can feel for you, however we would like to see both sides and hopefully the admin who banned you will stop by fairly soon.

I hope you can see where we as admins are coming from. If someone just RDMs and leaves we have no way to determine what really happened, nor can we investigate matters from either side. So we take our ruling kind of like being involved in a car accident and leaving the scene. It is a pretty serious penalty if you were to do that.

If your ban is not overturned I would hope that you would be willing to come back and join us once the term is over, and yes we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to visit our community site.

Thanks,
-Wooley

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 05:15:05 PM »
Thank you for reading Wooly and yes I know my steam ID now. Thanks for the explanation aswell. I see where you are coming from and I respect your judgement.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 05:17:24 PM »
If I remember correctly one case of RDM+Leave is now a day ban.
Nope still a week.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »
If I remember correctly one case of RDM+Leave is now a day ban.
Nope still a week.

Yeah, the standards are a week for 1-2 rdm and leave
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »
 Meme8 A whole week?

Offline arth987

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:30309294
Wait for the admin who banned you to post. If I remember correctly one case of RDM+Leave is now a day ban. So we'll see how that works out.

Love the name by the way.
what made you think it was a day ban fir rsn and leave when it has always been a week, and sorry bro I say ban stays.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 05:49:06 PM »
Well it was never clarified cause we went on tower's mistake when he put "rdm/leave is a day"

Tower mistyped it and we basically followed that.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
Blazyd asked me to ban you thru SB cuz u rdmed 2 n left.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
   I do not play ttt much but I have in the past. I have watched the rules change many times over and my opinion on some of them are my own. However there are times when players are banned for silly reasons or when they can't help it. I myself was banned for an hour because I had to go to a funeral (Remscar was the admin for all the old ttt players). So I have 3 questions that I would like an older (long time CG) admin to tell me. What is is social reputation on the server and  how often is he on the server. Would he be worth cutting like a day or 2 off his ban time or not. Think about it, because this is what this thread and all other appeal threads really come down to. :P

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »
Like i said, only one was rdm and I told them I had to go several times.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
   I do not play ttt much but I have in the past. I have watched the rules change many times over and my opinion on some of them are my own. However there are times when players are banned for silly reasons or when they can't help it. I myself was banned for an hour because I had to go to a funeral (Remscar was the admin for all the old ttt players). So I have 3 questions that I would like an older (long time CG) admin to tell me. What is is social reputation on the server and  how often is he on the server. Would he be worth cutting like a day or 2 off his ban time or not. Think about it, because this is what this thread and all other appeal threads really come down to. :P

I have only been playing on the server for like 2 days and I have been very active on it sense I found out about it, to answer that question.

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
   I believe I asked for a Admins word on the matter, not the person trying to appeal. Words I trust are from long time members, not some person trying to appeal. You should let the admins talk deal with it, worst comes to worst it is only a week. If I waited this long for Guild Wars 2, you can sure as hell wait a week. :-\

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal