Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Blue Leader  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Pillz

New Blue Leader
« on: August 23, 2012, 04:27:17 AM »
I, Pillz, am retiring the rank of Blue Faction Leader to Waffulz. She is now in charge of who gets mod, what land should be claimed and what the faction should do in general. That's what I intended to do but I haven't really been playing much and being greifed twice I just kinda started living in a hole and digging. I'd be more interested in playing alone with 1-3 people somewhere far away for now and maybe starting a faction later.

Old Crow and Waffulz have both been informed and talked to about this, and if she ever wants to give it away she can; but I for sure don't need to remain faction leader. We just decided to make this thread to inform everyone properly, and so you can all strongly disagree and get mad if you want too.

So talk to Waffulz if you want into Blue faction or if you have any ideas for the Blues.

After made a moderator or in the faction, I believe you can type /f help 1,2,3 for commands and information. God bless the Queen.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: New Blue Leader
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:29:33 AM »
POWER

And I never even said yes.  trollface

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:29:33 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 05:14:52 AM »
Blue Waffuls.....

What? Just saying your team name and your name.  parrot
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:26:52 AM »
Blue Waffuls.....

What? Just saying your team name and your name.  parrot

I never even realized until now. Too bad my name in-game is Waffulinator and not Waffuls.

Dang, that almost got me.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:26:52 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal