Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Application: Voqnum *Trading Server TF2*  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Re: Admin Application: Voqnum *Trading Server TF2*
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 05:22:33 PM »

I don't doubt that we are missing out on a good candidate, however we are unfamiliar with you and have yet to know you enough to feel comfortable with giving you admin just yet.
[/quote]

Absolutley, it is no different then communicates I have ran, and I had the same type of policy. I will drop by ventrilo later this evening.
[/quote]

good man!

also I will probbaly hop on idle and try to get more ppl to drop by the idle so they can get some play time with you

have you checked out our saxton hale server yet (tf2) ?

you would essentially be getting admin on both servers

Offline Voqnum

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 05:23:07 PM »
Yahtzee sometimes can put things a bit too bluntly.  This is nothing negative but understand we have to deal with this every day or so, someone applying for admin without looking at the requirements.

That statement just proves that you need to hang around more because Yahtzee although can seem a bit dry at times on the forums (maybe even I seem a bit dry aye?) but he is a very sweet person who many of the admins and other leaders enjoy to be around and work with.

So, kinda like that boss you absolutely hate and want to sleep with his wife, but then you realize that he is an awesome person and you would never go against him?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 05:23:07 PM »

Offline Voqnum

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 05:24:53 PM »
have you checked out our saxton hale server yet (tf2) ?

I have been playing on a different community's Saxton hale server, however, now that you mention you have one as well, I guess I am going to have to try it out.

Offline Voqnum

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 05:25:24 PM »
By the way.

20 posts.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 05:27:04 PM »
Try not to double post and just edit your posts..

Offline Voqnum

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 05:39:50 PM »
Try not to double post and just edit your posts..

Aye aye, Captain!

Offline arth987

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 05:41:53 PM »
+1

Offline Nelth

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 05:49:30 PM »
-1. All of your posts have been in old threads/this thread.

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »
From how I have seen you on forums, I'm going to have to say -1 from me. I'm not really active in the tf2 community so I can't really say much about you but you haven't really been involved in the community that much. Also you say how your not going to make "spammy" posts and you do. From what whole says you seem like a good guy, just would like to see you more active before I consider giving u a vouch.

Hopefully will see more of you around in following months. If you ever want to have some real fun you should try out the ZPS server or the TTT  server. Also applying on same day as registering on forums lol; Goodluck though.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:17:06 PM by Multigrain »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
I am fresh out of the box admin, but a frequent flyer on the ttt and VSH servers. I only feel that this candidate did not follow protocol and jumped the gun.

I don't feel much harshness when approaching anyone within this community.

Granted you did fill out the form properly which implies that you actually opened up the thread on how to apply.

However, I find it astounding that you "glossed over" the rules and stipulations for this position.

Over half that thread is either in all Caps or in bold and for good reason.

These guys don't just type these up because they like the sound of their keyboards.

Also, I too had not met the 20 post count limit on the day I decided to apply for admin, but I had joined up to CG months prior and already had two handfuls worth of posts. I finished that requirement off prior to publishing my request for admin.

I did not post to random topics that I had virtually nothing to contribute other than a one line comment.

I am not trying to bash you, please do not take my comments to heart. I am simply stating the facts and my opinion and my feelings for why I do not approve of you having admin...yet.

I myself would love to have you around more and it is always nice to have an experienced member when it comes to operations around. (IE: Servers and clan/communities) We always need more of these right guys?

Also applying on same day as registering on forums lol; Goodluck though.

/agree

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 06:29:15 PM »
Admin App: Denied

Feel free to re-apply sometime in the future. To increase your odds of becoming a admin play on idle/trade and spend more time on the forums.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 06:29:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal