Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Sould we reset the Minecraft server?

Yes
24 (88.9%)
No
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Server reset  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Blazyd

Re: Server reset
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 04:00:32 PM »
I agree with Corey, that we should wait till the next update to reset.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Sqtgdog

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 12:08:28 AM »
Awesome on that hack job, whoever...  it's nice to know that instead of banning people who grief and harass people and spam the server, we let them continue to play on it and hack our hard work away.

I  was literally playing yesterday, and everything was fine.  Now the entire town we built is gone.  Somehow the Castle Pillz and I built is still there... not sure what is going on with that.

Isn't there a way to post messages that show up when you log onto the server to warn people about rollbacks/resets/hacks that might happen or have happened?

I'll be happy to rock your world... Minecraft that is...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 12:08:28 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 04:29:28 AM »
Awesome on that hack job, whoever...  it's nice to know that instead of banning people who grief and harass people and spam the server, we let them continue to play on it and hack our hard work away.

I  was literally playing yesterday, and everything was fine.  Now the entire town we built is gone.  Somehow the Castle Pillz and I built is still there... not sure what is going on with that.

Isn't there a way to post messages that show up when you log onto the server to warn people about rollbacks/resets/hacks that might happen or have happened?

The were banned but they used some paid hacks, way too advanced for one of them was able to avoid our log block and the rollback did nothing to what happened.

The rollback went back too far, but I think it only affected a certain part of the map, one which I was in as well, in the future I would certainly have some more control over the situation, at the moment I still have much to learn.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »

I'm sorry Minecraft Mods are all practically still in beta and are to be honest, terrible. It's very difficult to then work with such addons like LogBlock without fucking things up sometimes.

If something simply disappeared, It may have been my roll back and I'm sorry for that.

However in my Defence, I had no idea that a hack could bypass logblock, since the griefing in spawn didn't log.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »
Server will be reset, so says the lot of you

This will be the last one!!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal