Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft Server  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Old Crow

Minecraft Server
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »
Alright gentlemen and possible ladies, the plan has moved into action, here is the list of things I'm going to be working on, as well as taking any comments

1. Rules list: We need a rules list that is black and white, where everybody can see it on both the server and the forums. I plan on working on that this weekend and having it set up Monday or Sunday night.

Update: They are written, there will be some changes to them depending on what route we take with the server, stay tuned.

2. Possible reset: Those of you that know me, I HATE THEM!! and I'm pretty sure you guys do as well, but a griefer got us good today (Zombie penguin has gone into Liam Nesson Taken mode, so they will be banned, unless somebody else gets them first) and we rolled back the server a little too far, so some peoples things are going to be missing (arths double walled castle, my diamond, some of the rail system)

3. Plugin List: What plugins I would like to see, along with an open discussion with the plugins that the players want to see

4. Admins: We seem to never have any admins on the server, that will change. As soon as possible, I would like to have some openings for the positions, and it would require activity, just like on all the other servers. We will figure out what that is defined at when we have some admins. Please note I will open this ASAP so please hold tight.

5. Advertisement: As much as we can possibly do, because we never seem to draw players in, it seems like its mostly CG regs that play, we need an influx of new blood as well as the regs.

Also Inject will be helping me with many of these things until I'm fully up to speed, so be patient.

Look into the rest of the minecraft section for discussions on all these points above. Thank you

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:49:10 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Minecraft Server
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal