Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead Space 3 to have co-op because the other games were too scary.  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Hair Slut

Re: Dead Space 3 to have co-op because the other games were too scary.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »
All games in general are too stressful. For all future games, when you start them, your computer turns off.

That's the game. Staring at a blank screen.

Now nominate me for "Game of the Year."

some company should do this at release, make the game shut down when you start it saying something about EA or something, wait a few days then fix it it would get people off thier asses and go attack EA or soemthing, i dont know.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »
Co-op removes any sense of fear I have, knowing I am with a pal and we're just laughing at everything, maybe that's just me and Smiffy though.

Cry of HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP ME! HELP! FOLLOW ME! I'VE FOUND SOMETHING! FOUND SOMETHING! GET OVER HERE! Fear Time Cops : Modern Stickwarfare   I think the vocalizing commands and pissing about with that branch is what removed the scaryness for us, that forest level was pretty friggen scary though.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:22:21 PM by Smiffy »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »
Co-op removes any sense of fear I have, knowing I am with a pal and we're just laughing at everything, maybe that's just me and Smiffy though.

Cry of HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP ME! HELP! FOLLOW ME! I'VE FOUND SOMETHING! FOUND SOMETHING! GET OVER HERE! Fear Time Cops : Modern Stickwarfare   I think the vocalizing commands and pissing about with that branch is what removed the scaryness for us, that forest level was pretty friggen scary though.
Jump scares don't count, real horror doesn't need them.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 11:51:34 PM »
Jump scares make me well.. jump, but suspense and psychological fear makes me turn off the game and not sleep at night for weeks.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »
Jump scares make me well.. jump, but suspense and psychological fear makes me turn off the game and not sleep at night for weeks.

Silent hill 4; when you keep checking the hole in wall to the neighbors room, you see a bunny on her bed. The infamous SH bunny, and after a certain point in the game, checking the hole has the bunny on the bed facing and pointing at you; this is when I dropped the controller and returned it to blockbuster. This was shortly after my attempt to get something from my item chest, and deformed babies started pouring from my walls; and the windows violently shook/the TV was permanently static. Course I was like 14 but most scary moment in a video game as far as I can remember. Good times.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 01:30:28 AM »

Silent hill 4; when you keep checking the hole in wall to the neighbors room, you see a bunny on her bed. The infamous SH bunny, and after a certain point in the game, checking the hole has the bunny on the bed facing and pointing at you; this is when I dropped the controller and returned it to blockbuster. This was shortly after my attempt to get something from my item chest, and deformed babies started pouring from my walls; and the windows violently shook/the TV was permanently static. Course I was like 14 but most scary moment in a video game as far as I can remember. Good times.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHTsm09Mkw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHTsm09Mkw</a>
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2012, 01:38:28 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHTsm09Mkw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paHTsm09Mkw</a>
I kinda thought it would stand up and walks to the hole, to be honest. Freaking bunny mascot doll. D:

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 09:49:39 PM »
That's why I never looked in the whole for the rest of the game, I was scared it would be up against the hole; I mean that one time I checked the eyehole on the door there was like a possessed version of me staring back at me up in my face, fisheye style. Scared the balls off me, but playing it again now isn't as scary. It's just a goddamn chore to go through all the areas, fighting monsters you can't kill and then eventually your house isn't even safe anymore. Everytime I woke up there was a shadow of a little boy in my closet, flying heads outside the window, permanent static on the TV and ghosts were coming out of the walls, babies pouring out the walls, the slippers were leaving bloody footprints around the house... I was just like FUCK THIS GAMEE, I CANT EVEN WIN IF I WANTED TO. D: If I wasn't dying in my house I was getting raped by ghosts and monkeys elsewhere.

Complexity/Confusion + true horror = success.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:28 AM »
who did they test, because these games wernt that scary in my opinion so..

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 03:02:36 AM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 03:02:36 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal