Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pmute Request [DarkIce]  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Pmute Request [DarkIce]
« on: July 15, 2012, 12:36:51 AM »
    • Your name in-game: Waffuls

• Offender's name in-game: DarkIce

• Date/Time of the offense: Been going on for the past week

• SteamID: This is a PMUTE request, not a ban request

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: Andredem, Old Crow, FullMetal

• What was the problem/offense?: See below

• Proof: If it comes to it, I'll record some videos. But honestly, just join and you'll hear it.

Reason: Every time he is in-game, he is attacking admins. Not calling them names or anything, but going on rants about how strict we are, and how we "ruin the server," and how he wishes things were "ran differently." And when I say every time, I literally mean that every single time this player is in the server, I hear him say the same thing over and over. I've caught him warning players that have just joined saying that the admins aren't good, that you might get banned/muted/gagged for a bad reason, and when I have told him to stop (multiple times now), he says that he's just trying to make sure they know "about the admins."

It's giving our server a bad name. It only starts arguments and people getting pissy with admins EVEN WHEN we are completely in the clear. We don't need a player vs admin revolution when I feel that there is personally no problem with the admins.

And, yes, I have told him that if he has a problem with the admins, that he can take it to the forums so everyone can see. He has refused, saying "no one will respond.. it'll be a month before anyone says anything."

I've been playing with him for a week, and I've had so many problems with this issue, I've warned him, I've muted him, and I am plain sick of hearing him bad mouth all of us. So here I am, taking it to the forums. Let me wait a month for your response.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:55:40 AM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Offline Coreybush11

Re: Pmute Request [DarkIce]
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »
I'm technically not an admin, but I have Regular Admin rank so come at me

How are we strict in any way whatsoever? Because he can't RDM as he pleases? Or use hate speech against different groups?

What does he have against us that makes him so mad?

I'm all for someone expressing their opinion but if he is disrupting the server I think he should be muted.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »
A week or so ago I heard about a bunch of people trashing the admins like this.  By the time I had gotten on the server they were gone.

If they continue to do this tell them to either go to forum or stop.  If they don't stop, mute/gag.  If it keeps happening, pmute/pgag.  The server is not the place to give these complaints.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:51:18 AM by Blackllama »

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
I came into the server a few days ago, and he was saying he was going to bitch out Armless for spamming. I told Armless in all-say to stop, and he did. Then I told Dark to stop, and he said "what, it wasn't going to be that bad I am just joking. I bitched out RetardRun earlier, too."

Then, he went on almost 30 minute rant about how he's gone and kissed his friend and some girl who has a boyfriend. For thirty minutes. All I heard was him. Nothing else.

This is exactly how he gets when he complains about admins, too. And it's literally EVERY SINGLE time I have played with him, gone undercover and he's there, or anything else. It's really, really annoying, and if he's got a problem should be taken to the forums and discussed there. Not when I am trying to play my game. Because then when I warn him to stop, he goes off saying how strict I am, that he's only trying to voice his opinion.

Not everyone wants to hear your opinion when they are trying to play a game. Especially when we need the voicechat for game. Not for you.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 01:09:41 AM »
I've heard him rant on admins of the server.

Something about our unfairness or how we run things around on CG.

He can be a bit of a dick to SOME admins, for some reason he has more respect in me (which i hope he didn't)

Offline Nelth

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 02:10:56 AM »
I am all for the mute, I am also sick of him. Just the other day, when tendovvi went offline, he ENCOURAGED somebody to leave and rejoin to get rid of a mute. Bad player all around.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 02:48:37 AM »
I was on once (just me admining) and him and 5a:96-whatever the dudes name was were saying that the admins are bad on this server. So I simply asked, uhm, excuse me? What did you say?

He then replied with an all of the sudden "oh" and quickly changed himself saying some of admins are terrible, obviously to say he liked me(to save his ass in the moment.) So I asked again "what admins bother you?" to which he replied "primarily waffuls"

:/

It's like they are here to play TTT and complain about every admin. So I agree

His name is "DarkIceGunner15" btw waffuls

And remember that night he was ragging on about having to ask some girl to a movie date? My God
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:53:43 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »
he was being a bit of a dick when he was on

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 03:06:05 AM »
Darkice can be a dick,
5a i swear is also some what of a dick as well.

Notice on his "ban request"  i was undercover and he reports me for "trolling and flaming"

I'd say mute dark and keep an eye on 5a aka Zio

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 03:11:57 AM »
Admins do their jobs= Being bad admins.

I like it  Meme9

All kidding aside, I have not heard him in game as of yet but I'll keep an ear out for him. To be honest it seems like he is pretty close to a pmute, because if your just going to attack others while the rest of us are trying to play a damn game then we really don't need to hear your endless rants. If specific admins are being "mean" to people, that is what the admin abuse thread is about. Admins doing their jobs should not be shat on by a troll.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 03:34:27 AM »
He's just making fun of admins behind our backs.

But is primarily targeting waffuls. I beleive he left a sexist comment in chat that i showed waffuls before

But it may have been a diff guy.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 03:42:10 AM »
these guys seem like a bunch of troublemakers, +1

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 03:44:34 AM »
He doesn't like me because I argue with him and tell him to stop the crap when he's flaming admins. That, and I do my job, obviously.

Would like Tower to respond.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 05:42:43 AM »
Alot of people are like that. Reason why people like linkster, strict on rules but apparently is "nice"

where as a bunch of admins are just strict in general and they dislike them hence the trolling.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »
If they're doing as you say Waffuls, I can't see why this person/ these people haven't already been muted and warned, or pmuted.

I say make sure they know the punishment for continuation of this behaviour, and then if they continue, pmute and tell them to complain here.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal