Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Iconomy Mod?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Liam Neeson

Iconomy Mod?
« on: June 28, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
What are your thoughts on Iconomy? as a whole the opinions seem to be split ,but i want everyones opinion on a currency mod on the server. Keep it mind that we are going to have a factions server also please explain why you think we should or shouldn't have iconomy.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Iconomy Mod?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
If we get faction hell yeah we should get iconomy but if the server stays as it is I don't really see any need. Personally I like trading stuff and not having to get money...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:06:52 AM »
The server is going to be a factions server that's pretty much already been decided

Also it doesn't have to be Iconomy mod that's just the most well known mod i was more curious if people want an economy mod at all?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:39:03 AM »
If we get faction hell yeah we should get iconomy but if the server stays as it is I don't really see any need. Personally I like trading stuff and not having to get money...

Agree with this 100%. If the factions start yes, if they don't then really no point.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 04:22:53 AM »
Ehh.. Factions are cool I guess. Closest we'll get to nations or anything like that I suppose; and idk I've never really used an economy mod, just seen them on youtube. I'd like some kind of money and shop system though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:16:12 AM »
I don't really like economy mods, I want it left up to the players to decide what their economy is like..

and a shop ruins the idea of trading D:

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 04:38:25 PM »
I don't really like economy mods, I want it left up to the players to decide what their economy is like..

I don't like it either, I like traditional trading without currency.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »

Well currency is a tool for a player made economy it doesn't have any value except that the players give it also currency systems dont completely remove bartering

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »

Well currency is a tool for a player made economy it doesn't have any value except that the players give it also currency systems dont completely remove bartering
The problem is, if some people use it and some don't the people using it get fucked because it's worthless to some people.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal