Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 5576 times)

Offline Zukuto

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« on: June 20, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
As you know, our CS:S server is still down due to the difficulty of holding ground in an 7 year old community. Reason being that CS:GO will be where we attempt to grab some footing. Currently CS:GO is set to release on August 21st for $15. Seeing that it's growing nearer I've been thinking about the server, and I'm not sure how exactly we're going to do this. I've discussed with the CL's previously, and currently I'm set to be the HA for the CS:GO, however that could change. My plans are simply to get a foothold, and develop a very friendly and fun server when the game releases.

This is more or less a reminder to the community that 1. I am still here, although not very active at the moment, and 2. the CS:GO server IS going to happen, and I haven't forgotten.

Please feel free to add comments or suggestions. I've had quite a bit of experience in the Counter-Strike community, however CS:GO is still new territory.

Thanks,
Zukuto

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »
Sounds like a great idea. There are already community servers in the beta so it will probably be pretty easy to get one. I would personally suggest making the the server competitive classic because it's the gamemode from all of the other counter-strikes and will most likely draw the most people.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »

Offline Andredem

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:32:53 AM »
Sounds like a great idea. There are already community servers in the beta so it will probably be pretty easy to get one. I would personally suggest making the the server competitive classic because it's the gamemode from all of the other counter-strikes and will most likely draw the most people.

^ and yes, I would like to see a Counter Strike server for CG again. That would be a great way to expand our community. Thanks Zukuto
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 10:19:23 AM »
So, through whatever gods exist, I have been granted a CS:GO beta key. Please, save your praises.

Anyways, that means I can get started on a server. Shouldn't take too long to get up and running, so just wait a couple days and check the forums for news. I'll be talking to WG/Inject to get this thing off of the ground so we can get a proper foothold within the CS:GO community.

Finally, I have a server again. /tear Meme4

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 11:39:11 AM »
So, through whatever gods exist, I have been granted a CS:GO beta key.
You JUST have CS:GO and you have like 2000 hours on CS:S

Ha I got like 100 hours max and I was in the mid stage (of sending out keys) when I got my key.

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 12:11:42 PM »

Ha I got like 100 hours max and I was in the mid stage (of sending out keys) when I got my key.

Yes I know. Baffled me too. I've got a ton of hours logged in CS:S, you'd think they'd want me in the beta earlier...

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 05:37:17 PM »

Yes I know. Baffled me too. I've got a ton of hours logged in CS:S, you'd think they'd want me in the beta earlier...
Maybe they wanted noobs.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
Maybe they wanted noobs.
Are you challenging me?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 06:57:44 PM »
Maybe they wanted noobs.
Are you challenging me?
Um no, I'm saying they probably want new players to try out the game?  You know, people without 2000 hours?
Don't have to make it all personnel.  There's a reason I quoted zukuto instead of you.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
Um no, I'm saying they probably want new players to try out the game?  You know, people without 2000 hours?
Don't have to make it all personnel.  There's a reason I quoted zukuto instead of you.
Oh, haha. I thought you meant personal.

"Noob" is often used as an insult.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
So, through whatever gods exist, I have been granted a CS:GO beta key. Please, save your praises.

Anyways, that means I can get started on a server. Shouldn't take too long to get up and running, so just wait a couple days and check the forums for news. I'll be talking to WG/Inject to get this thing off of the ground so we can get a proper foothold within the CS:GO community.

Finally, I have a server again. /tear Meme4

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Allie The Outcast

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
I don't know much about global offense.  Totally unsure if i'll get it or not but if i do Cg server will be my first stop ^.^
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast IS A FUCKIN HACKER
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast turns aimbot on
9:39 PM - Allie The Outcast turns around in 0.1 seconds and shoots slenderman right in the fuckin head
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: HAHAHA IM SOOO F**KING FACEBOOKING THAT
9:40 PM - Kser|Adam: lol?
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: hell yea!
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: u have facebook?
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: Noo i have myspace
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: seriously??
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: lol no.
-------------------------------------------------
Xenn: Later butt meow
AllieTheOutcast: maybe deserve
AllieTheOutcast: one <3
AllieTheOutcast: :3
Xenn: One wat?
AllieTheOutcast: one heat
AllieTheOutcast: <3
AllieTheOutcast: heart*
Xenn: Yay
Xenn: And you deserve a peanus
Xenn: B=====D
Xenn: Bye bye berch

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
Are there mods yet?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »
Are there mods yet?

There are gamemodes such as surf but the game hasn't even been released yet so there is no point of making mods yet.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 01:40:10 PM »
There are gamemodes such as surf but the game hasn't even been released yet so there is no point of making mods yet.
What about SDK, like the maps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 01:40:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal