Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunger Games Minecraft!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Pillz

Hunger Games Minecraft!
« on: May 19, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?fa8obken42kadfi

Download it and just copy the hungergames2 folder into your saves files after running %appdata% and finding the .minecraft file. Just as neat as any other custom map people make, but with the awesomest PVP idea for minecraft I've seen yet.

If properly done on a multiplayer server-
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87aJwalBMfo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87aJwalBMfo</a>
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline whenbananasattack

Re: Hunger Games Minecraft!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 12:55:49 AM »
I actually thought you'd been talking about this:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1150393-125smpssp-the-hunger-games-mod-13-sspc-10/

But hey, that map look awesome.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 12:55:49 AM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 01:02:38 AM »
I also thought this was going to be about the mod. That map would probably work great with it too though.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 01:12:40 AM »
I am still considering putting up that nation minecraft server sometime soon, unless there is no intrest for it anymore  Meme9
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 01:26:29 AM »
It better be randomized, someone can easily remember where the best chests are after a few playthroughs.

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 01:36:39 AM »
I am still considering putting up that nation minecraft server sometime soon, unless there is no intrest for it anymore  Meme9

lol topic hijacking

I'd still be interested in that, actually. I was wondering if you'd dropped the idea because of the silence on that topic. :P

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »
hell yeah dude put the nation up already. I need inspiration to build; single player bores me but this map is pretty wicked; there are probably better ones out there though, I just thought I'd share because any kind of hunger games playstyle would be cool.
even if everyone knew where the chests were they'd still have to fight for them. Sorry if my spelling sucks I'm on a mobile
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 05:40:28 AM »
hell yeah dude put the nation up already. I need inspiration to build; single player bores me but this map is pretty wicked; there are probably better ones out there though, I just thought I'd share because any kind of hunger games playstyle would be cool.
even if everyone knew where the chests were they'd still have to fight for them. Sorry if my spelling sucks I'm on a mobile

Lol and I did not mean to hijack the thread about mine. Just watched it (only had my phone in TN, so couldnt watch the vid) and it looks awesome!!!

If this was done right I think it would be an excellent idea, esp since the popularity of the series in general has no where to go but up for the next 5 years
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
I used to play on the official Minecraft Survival Games.. This would be a good addition.  Meme9

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 10:17:26 AM »
Please don't necro threads...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 10:17:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal