Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Should I start a nation minecraft server

Yes
11 (78.6%)
No
1 (7.1%)
WTF are you thinking?
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 03, 2012, 03:50:03 PM

Author Topic: Nation Minecraft  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: Nation Minecraft
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 02:15:22 AM »
Would it monsters still be on?

Because nomadic people like me enjoy cower in fear of the monsters.

What mobs? Mobs are the enemy of humanity, they always have been and they always will be

except slimes, everybody loves slimes  Meme9

your just mad because the game doesn't have planes you can fly away from the mobs in XD

I know but I didnt want anybody to find out  meme1
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 07:08:14 PM »
Seems like a pretty good idea to build nations

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 07:08:14 PM »

Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »
Would it monsters still be on?

Because nomadic people like me enjoy cower in fear of the monsters.

What mobs? Mobs are the enemy of humanity, they always have been and they always will be

except slimes, everybody loves slimes  Meme9

I think you and Raunky would get along real well.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 11:46:57 PM »
Start a minecraft society with communism.  See how it goes.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 02:46:33 AM »
Start a minecraft society with communism.  See how it goes.

Hey it works for the Chinese  trollface

3 Days isn't log

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »

Hey it works for the North Koreans  trollface

Fix'd.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 12:33:58 PM »

Fix'd.

North Korea can't even be considered a functional government. The leaders have the intelligents of 3 year olds

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »

Fix'd.

North Korea can't even be considered a functional government. The leaders have the intelligents of 3 year olds

IMO all gov't sucks. They all have ups and downs, it'd be nice if we could combine them all into something that actually works.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »

Fix'd.

IMO all gov't sucks. They all have ups and downs, it'd be nice if we could combine them all into something that actually works.

Yes but I'd rather be able to have some semblance of freedom of speech and expression, not fake cry for some asshole

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 01:53:47 PM »
Yes, but I don't really like having a president elected from one of many ideal parties, and so on. I hate having a leader that never really seems to be doing anything.

Anyway that's all a bit off topic, back to minecraft discussion. We need to have a small roster of players for the beginning, like Me, Crow and some others that will start the skeleton of the first nation. We need to further discuss how we're going to build all this and what it's going to look like. Let's start with spawn, and explain our visions from there.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 07:52:42 PM »
Yes, but I don't really like having a president elected from one of many ideal parties, and so on. I hate having a leader that never really seems to be doing anything.

Anyway that's all a bit off topic, back to minecraft discussion. We need to have a small roster of players for the beginning, like Me, Crow and some others that will start the skeleton of the first nation. We need to further discuss how we're going to build all this and what it's going to look like. Let's start with spawn, and explain our visions from there.

Yes I believe that sounds constructive.

Spawn could be a couple things. It could be an open town, where people are free to do as they choose, no government and it would always be a safe area from attack/PvP and the such. With that we could encompass the surrounding area with said open town to say 50 blocks out in each direction, if that sounds too little/too much feel free to enter your input.

My second Idea is again it being a open town with no PvP but it would include a world nations building where we could do diplomacy. This is where nations could come to figure out problems, make deals, protest things and the such or if they so choose a nation could completely ignore it.

Any ideas??

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
hmm.. Perhaps spawn could be the median to the nations, we pick the most ideal location for it too. It could be a small NPC town, almost as primitive as possible, essentially the shambles that will encompass the nations. There would be farms and cow farms or whatever. Perhaps a surplus of stone weapons and sticks/torches in a chest, and someone can tend to supplying the spawn with bread and supplies.

No pvp in spawn, it's going to be perhaps 100-150ish blocks wide and long, and once te player feels ready they can explore the existing nations, or set out to start their own. We could call this an enterprenuer (no spell check), and they have to establish this with te existing kingdoms, starting a nation to close to another could cause one nation not to want the new one, and if you don't respect their request they could declare war on yyou before you even have anything built.

anyway, we could either have a small npc village, or just kind of a cross road with a house or two spotted along the roads, along with farms and the such up until the road meets at one of the nations. Spawn could be in a cave behind a waterfall, or we buld a massive tree that's hollowed out and etc..

Offline Zllip

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
For me i always make the more intricate as fuck house i can that's completely hidden or looks like that of a vault But my friend figured i had taken his mine craft account for a joy ride and changed the pass so i can no long play the game   Meme5  If i had the game i would gladly lead a Dwarf Esq people and run for president under an dictator like iron fist

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 10:11:16 PM »
hmm.. Perhaps spawn could be the median to the nations, we pick the most ideal location for it too. It could be a small NPC town, almost as primitive as possible, essentially the shambles that will encompass the nations. There would be farms and cow farms or whatever. Perhaps a surplus of stone weapons and sticks/torches in a chest, and someone can tend to supplying the spawn with bread and supplies.

No pvp in spawn, it's going to be perhaps 100-150ish blocks wide and long, and once te player feels ready they can explore the existing nations, or set out to start their own. We could call this an enterprenuer (no spell check), and they have to establish this with te existing kingdoms, starting a nation to close to another could cause one nation not to want the new one, and if you don't respect their request they could declare war on yyou before you even have anything built.

anyway, we could either have a small npc village, or just kind of a cross road with a house or two spotted along the roads, along with farms and the such up until the road meets at one of the nations. Spawn could be in a cave behind a waterfall, or we buld a massive tree that's hollowed out and etc..

Building behind a waterfall would be very impressive, but I would like to make a grand city for either the people who do not want to join a nation or whatnot. Either this could be at spawn or it could be somewhere central to the map.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 11:27:11 PM »
This all sounds good. When we get a permanent minecraft server I'll help out.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 11:27:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal