Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Minecraft Server!  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Re: New Minecraft Server!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 11:54:48 PM »
Can anyone confirm that the last server is no longer being funded?  Probably should just ask inject, but seriously, not posted anywhere as far as I can tell.  Unless he said it over vent or something.
Confirmed

When the server gets upgrades (10 years from now) we will host a MC on the box.

that number is a bit on the low side bro dunno how you expect me to do all of that need at least 30 years

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »
Question: Are we gonna turn this into CG's server eventually or just get rid of it and make another CG server?

WHEN WILL THIS CYCLE STOP SO THAT WE KEEP AN ACTUAL MINECRAFT SERVER AND NOT JUST WIPE IT!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
Question: Are we gonna turn this into CG's server eventually or just get rid of it and make another CG server?

WHEN WILL THIS CYCLE STOP SO THAT WE KEEP AN ACTUAL MIN meme1ECRAFT SERVER AND NOT JUST WIPE IT!

I thought the cycle was ending on zombie's server...

meme1

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »

WHEN WILL THIS CYCLE STOP SO THAT WE KEEP AN ACTUAL MIN meme1ECRAFT SERVER AND NOT JUST WIPE IT!

meme1

I sure hope so. I am the opposite of Inject when it comes to minecraft, I love playing the game in multiplayer, so if you guys need help just ask, everytime we have a server we get 2 admins and they never play. I play that shit like its going out of style!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 01:41:33 PM »

meme1

I sure hope so. I am the opposite of Inject when it comes to minecraft, I love playing the game in multiplayer, so if you guys need help just ask, everytime we have a server we get 2 admins and they never play. I play that shit like its going out of style!
When the upgrade happens we will have a permanent minecraft server

we will adjust the slots up to 12 as we see fit and taking into account the amount of resources the server will use

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »

meme1

we will adjust the slots up to 12 as we see fit and taking into account the amount of resources the server will use

So Zukutos is only temporary or it is just his own that he is letting CG use?

3 Days isn't log

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:47 PM »

meme1

So Zukutos is only temporary or it is just his own that he is letting CG use?

Zombie Penguin is the head admin for minecraft
Zukuto is the head admin for CSS and when CSGO drops he will be head admin for that

this is just a dedicated temp server for now

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »
So is ZP going to be managing Zukuto's server?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
I'm using my server (Laptop) as a temporary place holder. I'm not the HA of the CG Minecraft server, but this isn't an official CG server. It's run off of a laptop. On a nightstand. Next to my bed.

If you guys like the world and mods on the server talk to Zombie Penguin, he may port the world over, it's up to him.

As far as adminship goes, I'm giving admin to ALL CL's and HA's. I get on it multiple times a day, and on days I don't, I read the console logs. Also, seeing as it's not an official CG server, It's my rules that are enforced not CG's. I'm using my personal resources to run the server, and as such I moderate it. Like I said before though, I respect the positions given to CG leadership and would happily have them administrate the server, but I'm not taking applications for admin or anything of that sort.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
What I meant is admin for CG minecraft server. We had what two on the last one and they were never on, plugins never got put in and that's the thing. Our minecraft servers will keep failing if we have no dedicated admins of which there would be plenty like artix or pwned life or sebastion (on phone :S) same goes for the plugins, I know that they are starting to update way more often but the most recent server had none of the plugins in for about 3 months.

Basically we reap what we sow.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 09:30:04 PM »
What I meant is admin for CG minecraft server. We had what two on the last one and they were never on, plugins never got put in and that's the thing. Our minecraft servers will keep failing if we have no dedicated admins of which there would be plenty like artix or pwned life or sebastion (on phone :S) same goes for the plugins, I know that they are starting to update way more often but the most recent server had none of the plugins in for about 3 months.

Basically we reap what we sow.

When we stop paying per month for minecraft server and host it off of our box we will put in much more time and resources

as of now Zukuto has been kind enough to give us a temporary server to play on

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 09:58:49 PM »
I sure hope so, kinda sad to have been part of 4 minecraft servers that lasted about six months max

And thank you Zukuto for hosting one in the mean time, just started playing today!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »
Double post.

Hey the plugins that you have Zukuto are excellent, anyway you can post them here so Zombie can see if he wants to use any of them

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
Why not just modify your old post  Meme8
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Phocks

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 02:51:14 AM »
What kinda mods you running on this one, somea them crazy tekkits?
"That guys nuts, grab em!"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 02:51:14 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal