Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Soka's/Spoka's admin application  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Ozborne

Soka's/Spoka's admin application
« on: April 07, 2012, 02:05:30 AM »
What server are you applying for:TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Cortez,I don't know of anymore

In game name: -pg-Soka121 OR -pg-Spoka121

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044673460

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42203866

Do you have past admin experience:Yes,sG's TTT TDE's perp there dark rp and there TTT topnotch gamers dark rp,Sammy Servers Fretta(which is mostly TTT) and Dark rp and strong hold,and prestige gaming's 3 servers.

Why you wish to be admin: I would just love to help with TTT and that kind of stuff.

What are some good qualities you possess:I am active on forums,you can depend on me.

What country are you from:US

Microphone: (yes or no): Yes but the talking part won't work getting a new one.

Additional notes:I would love to Help out with the community.
I am sure a couple of the admins don't like me,but I hope we can get over our differences and get along,and play.1 more thing I have never been slayed on the cg TTT server.
                                    I hope people forgive me if they hate me..
                                           I am aware of I haven't been active that much but I am now just cause I got my grades up..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:54:52 AM by Shadow_Killer »

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Blackllama

Re: Soka's/Spoka's admin application
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:21:15 AM »
I haven't seen you on a lot lately, are you sure you have time to admin ttt?  It looks like you play on a lot of different servers

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:21:15 AM »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 02:22:54 AM »
I am gonna be on alot more I have been resigning from a bunch of those servers..
I even am thinking of letting my friend take over my community so I can play here.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 02:47:15 AM »
I am gonna be on alot more I have been resigning from a bunch of those servers..
I even am thinking of letting my friend take over my community so I can play here.

-1 for what blackllama said. I have not seen you on and I've been pretty active as of late so -1
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 03:13:00 AM »
-1 For above reasons

Offline arth987

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 03:34:15 AM »
Gonna say for now +1 but only because i remember you helping with an rdm and being mature about it and never had problems with you, and if Cortez thinks your alright for the job +1

Offline Sprite

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »
-1 haven't seen you around so show up some more I'm willing to change this if your activity increases.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
Spoka didn't have the best introduction to CG, but since then he's gotten his shit together. He's been admin on lots of servers and know's his way around ours. He has been helpfull in reporting stuff aswell. Like everyone else said though you need to play on the server more. +1 though
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »
I'm assuming that you have observed him cortez? If so just be active on our server and I will more then consider changing my vote, I trust cortezs judgement.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 11:51:05 AM »
-1 no chance pal

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 02:23:31 PM »
Hair I am gonna put this in a mature way...
Just cause you have been banned and can't apply for 6 months doesn't mean you have to hate on me..
                                                 I can't put it any other way,but dude calm down and don't hate on people...

Offline Nelth

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 02:32:51 PM »
Like I told you before, you need to be more active on the server, being awesome like me  trollface is nothing when you aren't active. Also I am not sure if we are taking in more admins at this time last I heard, but I could be incorrect. I am not leaning either way at this point.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »
I to check 3 times cause I was so amazed.
              I am gonna be a more active its just I have been having probs with my love life and my grades...

Thats why..

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 05:09:09 PM »
*Denied*
Reapply when you are actually active on the server. I haven't seen you on in well over a month.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 05:09:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal