Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WoW Character Art  (Read 4063 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

WoW Character Art
« on: March 24, 2012, 12:52:39 AM »

I even came up with a rhyme.

Offline Blackllama

Re: WoW Character Art
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »
it's terrible because it's alliance.
I'm pretty sure thats a bloodelf smarts.

Out of curiousity, why do you hate alliance?  Nobody gives me good reasons :C

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 01:16:01 AM »
Belf. Alliance sucks balls.

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 01:38:12 AM »
Horde only has a few cool races, Alliance has better mounts. But all my friends play on horde :|

Offline Accan

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 01:55:42 AM »

This is my human tank warrior named Bronze
Stopped playing a few months ago so i forgot what the armor looks like
Shield is WC turtle shell
sword is something random i dunno
Also he was much more handsome and manly than this, i just can't draw good

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 02:09:25 AM »

This is my human tank warrior named Bronze
Stopped playing a few months ago so i forgot what the armor looks like
Shield is WC turtle shell
sword is something random i dunno
Also he was much more handsome and manly than this, i just can't draw good
lol TO PAINT!'

I'm going to make one =P

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 02:13:36 AM »
@Blackllama

That was the point of this thread! MAKE PAINT PIX OF YOUR WoW! DO IT.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 02:16:56 AM »
FYI I did not originally plan on turning the pic into a rant lol.

EDIT: lol btw I have a tablet and adobe suite yet I still chose to make this in paint XD.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 02:54:25 AM »
Hmm, ill try to draw either my troll or my Dk Worgen tommorow.
Also: For The Horde!
@Lama: I myself dont care for the alliance cause most of what happend in lore is because of them. Example: If it werent for the alliance tapping into arcane energys (Night/high elves/humans) the burning legion wouldnt have sought out azzeroth, opening the dark portal Making the orcs, ogres and dranei charge after alliance, causing wc1 then the alliance put the horde into camps (Simmilair to aushitz) which angered the orcs causing wc2, then the burning legion got help, creating the scourge, and making a Orc walock, who had went insane because of the alliances camps, the first lich king. then Arthas is born. WC3 starts, Arthas kills his father, falls in love with jania, kills his freind/mentor and becomes LK. Realy the horde didnt do much, and most of the horde races were evolving or overthrowing their evil lords during wc1-3.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
Never played wow but llama's pic looks like her boons are hanging out....

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 11:24:55 AM »
my prot pala

TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Accan

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 07:25:17 PM »
Absolutely beautiful, tend. :D

Offline Nelth

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 08:24:37 PM »
Hmm, ill try to draw either my troll or my Dk Worgen tommorow.
Also: For The Horde!
@Lama: I myself dont care for the alliance cause most of what happend in lore is because of them. Example: If it werent for the alliance tapping into arcane energys (Night/high elves/humans) the burning legion wouldnt have sought out azzeroth, opening the dark portal Making the orcs, ogres and dranei charge after alliance, causing wc1 then the alliance put the horde into camps (Simmilair to aushitz) which angered the orcs causing wc2, then the burning legion got help, creating the scourge, and making a Orc walock, who had went insane because of the alliances camps, the first lich king. then Arthas is born. WC3 starts, Arthas kills his father, falls in love with jania, kills his freind/mentor and becomes LK. Realy the horde didnt do much, and most of the horde races were evolving or overthrowing their evil lords during wc1-3.
1. The alliance never tapped into the arcane energies of the Well of Eternity, that was Azshara and her people. The alliance took in the NIGHT ELVES, who were opposed to Azshara and arcane energies all together. They hated her as much as the Horde.
2. The alliance put the ORCS into the camps because they were alien invaders who had slaughtered many cities in their blood lust. They were war prisoners and were treated as war prisoners.
3. The alliance internment camps never created the lich king. Ner'zhul was a orc that had failed Kil'jaedan, so his soul was cast into the twisting nether. He eventually fell out of the Nether and landed in Northrend. He then started tinkering with the diseases his prison had accumulated in the Nether. From this experimentation, the original Plague was created.
4. Out of order. First love, then kills his father. I might add that the killing was planned by Ner'zhul, and Arthas didn't have much of a say in the situation whilst being corrupted by Frostmourne.
5. Most of the Horde races hadn't cared to help at all during any of the crisis's that plagued the world, and by the time of the plague and the orcish invaders, the other races were well into evolution.

From what you've said so far, albeit with errors, You should only hate the Humans and Night Elves. Not the Dwarves, Draenei, Gnomes, or Worgen.

Just some pennies from a lorenut.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 11:54:06 PM »
Funny how some call the horde Evil when the alliance are more evil. It's actually the alliance thats racist and against the Horde, Thrall is all for creating peace, but Wrynn has to go all warrior and try to kill everyone.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 12:05:19 AM »
Funny how some call the horde Evil when the alliance are more evil. It's actually the alliance thats racist and against the Horde, Thrall is all for creating peace, but Wrynn has to go all warrior and try to kill everyone.
You do realize that Wrynn watched his family butchered by orcs, his kingdom turned to rubble by orcs, and he had to fight in an orcish arena for about 10 years? Also Thrall is not even in the picture anymore for him, its all Garrosh now.

Neither Faction is Evil or Good, because nothing is ever wholly good or evil, it is always one with the other sprinkled in.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 12:05:19 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal