Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Let's do it  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Accan

Let's do it
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »
I dunno about you guys, but i think it's about time we actually got to work on these machinimases. I now have fraps and a version of sony vegas (which i bought legally). But we should seriously get this started.. otherwise why have a machinima section on the forums? I didn't exactly check but i think a few of the other threads in the machinima section of the forums have some ideas on them. Let's do something, and make use of your youtube channel, dudes :D

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Let's do it
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:46:19 PM »
Insufficient Ideas, we require more ideas.

If you just want random gameplay clips or something let me know. If you ahve something planned I can be there almost any day after 4:00EST (GMT -5)

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:46:19 PM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:58 PM »
I would be down but we would need someone who would lead the charge and manage all of it so to say

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:30:48 PM »
It's not worth doing, not in this community.

We would be fantastic for gameplay footage though, I have a few demos of ZPS on popular maps, if anyone wants to record them onto a youtube video.

Now that I have my new computer I should probably learn to convert demos to videos and shit..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
It's not worth doing, not in this community.

We would be fantastic for gameplay footage though, I have a few demos of ZPS on popular maps, if anyone wants to record them onto a youtube video.

Now that I have my new computer I should probably learn to convert demos to videos and shit..
Send 'em my way. i'll see what I can do. I'm gonna take some TTT footage as well.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »
Is it coolsies if I send you just the demo file?

www.megaupload.com/?d=84ZQATT8

Not sure how long it is, but if it were to be uploaded you should edit off that bit at the beginning and throw a title on it like (=CG=) Slaughterhouse ZPS footage or some shit. Or "How to play zombie on zps_asylum"
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Accan

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 03:12:11 PM »
Sure, i was sort of beginning a TTT montage for our server myself, seeing as i finally have the software necessary. I can try to finish that and send it to you as a completed video. We'll see though, i'm gonna be busy for a few days. the montage might take a couple of weeks though

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
I need some ZM and TF2 footage too! (i can get TTT easy since i can people on at the time)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »
I could try my hand on Machinima's, I mean it shouldnt be much harder then this (http://www.youtube.com/user/LastNahaj?feature=mhee) Thats my youtube

Offline Just Put The Change In

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »
TTT gameplay would be nice since theres almost a total lack of TTT vids on youtube.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal