Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Skyward Sword  (Read 3748 times)

Offline Accan

Skyward Sword
« on: November 10, 2011, 01:22:42 AM »
So i'm really freakin excited about Skyward Sword. The Zelda games have always had great storylines, and I've played all the 3D games, though i plan on going back to the 2d games in the future XP. I was thinking on why i chose this game over Skyrim... Skyrim looks flippin amazing. Thing is, I'm looking for a fantastic storyline in a game. For me, Oblivion never really hit that, though the gameplay was great. Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess had a pretty sweet storyline in my opinion, and Skyward Sword seems as if it'll definitely entrance me as well as the previous installments have. Well that's my rant...

Any thoughts on the series/upcoming release in general?

Offline Old Crow

Re: Skyward Sword
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:39:41 AM »
From all the previews that ive seen so far it looks like it might be the best Zelda yet, breaking the mold much more then the latest ones (even tho i loved Twilight Princess) Personally the swordplay is what im really looking forward to. I just wish they had kept Link left handed.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:39:41 AM »

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:02:09 AM »
I heard that it will be the best Zelda game ever. I enjoyed Twilight Princess and I hope Skyward Sword will be the best one yet.

Is it coming out for the Nintendo Wii too? Besides Wii U?

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:09:58 AM »
Each Zelda experience was uniquely different. This one has potential to be amazing, but I feel like the REAL Zelda sequel we all have been waiting for, won't come around till the WiiU is out.

Skyward sword is going to be AMAZING, but just from the way it looks, it gets scoffs and doubts from people who've never experienced a Zelda game, with comments like "Idk about that RPG shit, it looks like  you just solve puzzles and shit, I wanna kill people". Quote from my friend when he came in and saw me playing Zelda.

What I'M looking for is the revolution OoT brought to the world. I want graphics completely redesigned, no more cartoony shit. Like I said it won't be till the WiiU's bluray, and superior to PS3 and 360 graphics, that Zelda get's the re-up it deserves.

HD realism Zelda, can you imagine?

Anyway, I'm probably the biggest Zelda nerd here, anyone else play OoT literally 12+ times? I got the water temple memorized dawg.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 02:44:31 AM »
Each Zelda experience was uniquely different. This one has potential to be amazing, but I feel like the REAL Zelda sequel we all have been waiting for, won't come around till the WiiU is out.

Skyward sword is going to be AMAZING, but just from the way it looks, it gets scoffs and doubts from people who've never experienced a Zelda game, with comments like "Idk about that RPG shit, it looks like  you just solve puzzles and shit, I wanna kill people". Quote from my friend when he came in and saw me playing Zelda.

What I'M looking for is the revolution OoT brought to the world. I want graphics completely redesigned, no more cartoony shit. Like I said it won't be till the WiiU's bluray, and superior to PS3 and 360 graphics, that Zelda get's the re-up it deserves.

Anyway, I'm probably the biggest Zelda nerd here, anyone else play OoT literally 12+ times? I got the water temple memorized dawg.

Problem. There's a huge chance that Nintendo is going to screw the Wii U up in major way. Just from what Ive heard and ill have to find the article to prove it but Nintendo is already behind the hardware curve with the Wii U, so they are just gonna be behind again since it comes out what at the same year the new Xbox comes out, which is next year. New Zelda games take about 2-4 years to make. HD graphics yes but still its not gonna look anything compared to what the new Xbox will look like (and i don't care about the new Xbox, PC gamers unite!)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
Meh

I don't like games that take place in the sky

or Zelda games that don't take place with some sort of Hyrule Field for that matter.

But it's still Zelda, SO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »
Meh

I don't like games that take place in the sky

or Zelda games that don't take place with some sort of Hyrule Field for that matter.

But it's still Zelda, SO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dunno anything about the plot/setting, but I'm gonna miss that setting it was the best OoT ftw.

Offline Blood

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »

Skyward sword is going to be AMAZING, but just from the way it looks, it gets scoffs and doubts from people who've never experienced a Zelda game, with comments like "Idk about that RPG shit, it looks like   just solve puzzles and shit, I wanna kill people". Quote from my friend when he came in and saw me playing Zelda.

i played OoT atleast 7-9 times

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »

Problem. There's a huge chance that Nintendo is going to screw the Wii U up in major way. Just from what Ive heard and ill have to find the article to prove it but Nintendo is already behind the hardware curve with the Wii U, so they are just gonna be behind again since it comes out what at the same year the new Xbox comes out, which is next year. New Zelda games take about 2-4 years to make. HD graphics yes but still its not gonna look anything compared to what the new Xbox will look like (and i don't care about the new Xbox, PC gamers unite!)

New XBOX? Well quite frankly I could give less of a fuck about the newer consoles and how the new "Better than PS3 and 360 graphics" will disappoint ANY Nindendo fans. This is a big step for Nintendo, BluRay? C'mon man. This will put a Nintendo console up at par with computers for the first time.

Regardless of the competition (Apparently PS4 is on the way in the next two years..) the WiiU is going to be the closest Nintedo ever comes to the competition. It's scheduled for release in the next year or so, and if Skyward Sword is on it's way to the shelves/out, they're already working on another one. For fucks sake it better for WiiU, not DS again..

EDIT:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk</a>

Let's just pray they don't pull a Wind Waker. HERES OUR HD FOOTAGE OF A NEW ZELDA. LOL NEVERMIND TOO MUCH MONEY HERES SOME CELL SHADING AINT IT PERTY. Don't get me wrong WW was a beautifully amazing game, but HRRNRG HD ZELDA WITH ULTIMATE CONTROLS AND HD LIGHTING AND URURRGHHHH.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »

New XBOX? Well quite frankly I could give less of a fuck about the newer consoles and how the new "Better than PS3 and 360 graphics" will disappoint ANY Nindendo fans. This is a big step for Nintendo, BluRay? C'mon man. This will put a Nintendo console up at par with computers for the first time.

Regardless of the competition (Apparently PS4 is on the way in the next two years..) the WiiU is going to be the closest Nintedo ever comes to the competition. It's scheduled for release in the next year or so, and if Skyward Sword is on it's way to the shelves/out, they're already working on another one. For fucks sake it better for WiiU, not DS again..

EDIT:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk</a>

Let's just pray they don't pull a Wind Waker. HERES OUR HD FOOTAGE OF A NEW ZELDA. LOL NEVERMIND TOO MUCH TIME AND MONEY HERES SOME CELL SHADING AINT IT PERTY. Don't get me wrong WW was a beautifully amazing game, but HRRNRG HD ZELDA WITH ULTIMATE CONTROLS AND HD LIGHTING AND URURRGHHHH.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal