Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So it looks like the server could use some help  (Read 1152 times)

Offline mau5_V_

So it looks like the server could use some help
« on: November 11, 2011, 02:07:07 PM »
it looks like the spawn setting, buildings, warps and other things of that nature are not working yet if you guys would like i could help out i am fairly knowledged with mc admin i can build like a beast and am fairly good with redstone if you guys feel you need the help, i am siply saying this because frankly when you get into spawn it looks like crap

Offline Old Crow

Re: So it looks like the server could use some help
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
The server really isn't gonna improve at the moment till we get some regular admins and figure out if we want to wipe and start new or not. Basically its leaderless at the moment because sly is busy with school.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »
we need to wipe it :D

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:16:55 PM »
i agree i say that we get a list of admins that can regularly help out with and then wipe the map and start over again because it is in bad shape

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 12:43:04 PM »
Yes but we need a head admin to take care of it. Thing is it is really Sly's server, and he put up the money for it so we cant just transfer power. The first thing we need tho is a server wipe but this would have to be the LAST TIME. We have wiped minecraft at least 3 times now, so we just need to start new again but never wipe it again, regardless what happens to the world.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:53:11 PM »
Being active and able to play MC and TTT at the same time, I would be happy to be temp HA for MC and train a new one. Much like TTT there is a lot of crying and drama that goes on so I think if it was no a HA transfer an apprenticeship would be a good idea. Thing is, we need to get a server up. I'll see what I can do because it looks like sly is NOT coming back any time soon*.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 12:06:27 AM »
Being active and able to play MC and TTT at the same time, I would be happy to be temp HA for MC and train a new one. Much like TTT there is a lot of crying and drama that goes on so I think if it was no a HA transfer an apprenticeship would be a good idea. Thing is, we need to get a server up. I'll see what I can do because it looks like sly is NOT coming back any time soon*.

Id be more then willing to toss my hat into that ring.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 02:20:04 AM »

Id be more then willing to toss my hat into that ring.

You, I support this.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 02:49:54 AM »
Show me what I need to do and ill get it done. I won't be on my pc till tomorrow night due to school and work (typing on phone).  Earliest is be on would be 9.

3 Days isn't log

Offline arth987

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »
since you guys are going to wipe you should make it an industrial craft server. They came out with a new version and my friends and i host problem is, people are going to be to lazy and or won't want to even give it a shot so that may be a problem, but industrial craft is amazing !

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
should add your .mc folder dl link here so people can dl it and can play so they dont have to do anything only readd theyr texturepack

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal