Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ***ACRYLIC PAINTINGS***  (Read 3152 times)

Offline EcOz

***ACRYLIC PAINTINGS***
« on: September 22, 2011, 05:45:48 AM »
MADE THIS FOR MY DADS BIRTHDAY IN APRIL. :)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: ***ACRYLIC PAINTINGS***
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:45 AM »
You made that?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:45 AM »

Offline EcOz

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 06:52:17 AM »
Yup :) I say "made" because I also crafted the black 1/4 round frame for it too.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 06:56:25 AM »
Yup :) I say "made" because I also crafted the black 1/4 round frame for it too.
wow very nice. holy crap.

Also y u no msn?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline EcOz

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 07:03:47 AM »
Made this one too last October. And my MSN is being GHEY >.< Its locked me out until "they" review my lost password question -_- I might have to make a new one in the meantime...

B.E.R.S.~4:20

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 07:21:37 AM »
Made this one too last October. And my MSN is being GHEY >.< Its locked me out until "they" review my lost password question -_- I might have to make a new one in the meantime...

that's cool as fuck. and i like how you do your signature.

I did an oil pastel drawling of a purple hippo smug also i did Deadmau5

arn't I talented?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:40:15 AM by bers »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:45:32 AM »
DAAAAYUUUUM, I went into this thread thinking I'd see another shitty, look at what I can do guyyyyyss thread that shows a shitty ass drawing or something similar but this is actually beautiful.
Now this is real art, not that shitty ass stick figure stuff we call modern art.
Can you make me something awesome??
Also have you ever thought of making stuff like that full time and actually selling it? I mean that is actually better than 1 or 2 off the things I have paid to get and hung upp around here. Ofcourse most of my paintings are presents though.

Offline EcOz

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 08:04:31 AM »

that's cool as fuck. and i like how you do your signature.

I did an oil pastel drawling of a purple hippo smug also i did Deadmau5

arn't I talented?
wow very nice. holy crap.

Also y u no msn?
DAAAAYUUUUM, I went into this thread thinking I'd see another shitty, look at what I can do guyyyyyss thread that shows a shitty ass drawing or something similar but this is actually beautiful.
Now this is real art, not that shitty ass stick figure stuff we call modern art.
Can you make me something awesome??
Also have you ever thought of making stuff like that full time and actually selling it? I mean that is actually better than 1 or 2 off the things I have paid to get and hung upp around here. Ofcourse most of my paintings are presents though.

:) Thanks guys glad you like them, I have another I made for my brothers birthday with a white lion in moonlight, I'll get pix of that tomorrow maybe. :) And as far as selling them goes, I do crafting/jewelry and custom requests for groupies lol (They pay well and I can craft/paint/make with many diff media so very few are turned down).

I'm on ebay for the most part, sometimes etsy, ecrater, bonanza, craigslist. It just sucks being an artist sometimes, because you either have to have recognition for your name or be kickass at alot of stuff LOL just to make a buck...

My website is still under construction though, www.SaberShores.com I need help coding stuff LOL I try doing that on my own but coding just isn't in my DNA :/ Anyone know RST & CSS coding that might b able to help me a bit? Bc that would b amazing :D

http://stores.ebay.com/SaberShores-Sales

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:18:15 AM by EcOz »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 08:17:45 AM »
Not to be a dick or anything but I don't think DNA has anything to do with your ability to code...

B.E.R.S.~4:20

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 08:18:38 AM »
I'm more of a drawer not a painter, and inspiration doesn't come to often for me, as for that hippo it was a last minute thing for a girl that wanted me to do it :P hehe. but anywho could you maybe give me a couple pointers on how you do your art?   

Offline EcOz

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 08:26:45 AM »
:P One would think lol, w/ me theres a "barrier" there of how much I can actually take of it without getting HOMICIDAL from boredom/ frustration... RST isn't a commonly youtubed type of code so most of it is trial n error and I hate repetition. -_-  So its going to be awhile before I can promo my site :(

To bers, :) I suggest try drawing different stuff you normally wouldnt draw and looking at the items/ pictures for what they are, the shapes that are present, as simple minded primates "people" tend to make up shyt they see, like enphasizing on shapes/lines/faces they want to see instead of what is actually there, and the best way to notice more detail in say something you draw from a photo, would be to turn the photo upside down or on its side, to trick your own mind into not getting carried away w/ crap that isn't there... :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:34:03 AM by EcOz »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »
Jesus woman, you should sell that stuff for loadsa dosh  ;)
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal