Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGHAVEFUNLOLOLOL  (Read 5298 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGHAVEFUNLOLOLOL
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
Off Topic. Can't we just move this to debate? This is kind of fun and intresting, cause you wanan know why? I aggre with both of you. Yep, i aggre with pillz GASP and jorgen.

To an extent. Also I know theres red squglie lines all over the place (spelling errors) and english is my first language but im not getting into all that shit nor do i care to correct that stuff at 5am at night.

SO
Hears what i think. yeah I see what you mean pillz a voice is a voice any one regardless of age can have the voice of a 12 year old. So saying hey mute him for his voice is a little absurd AGGRED.

now Jorgen I aggre the games rated M probably shouldn't have to deal with kids, because kids unlike older people are generally less educated and less mature leading to massive amounts of being annoying.

now you guys are cross roads hears the center road.

Kids= Less mature by nature.... Tend to annoy mass player bases more then other people. The admin has to keep the mass player base happy or the server fails. So yeah we should mute them if annoying but not jujst because there a kid. I say only mute if a mass player base desires it.

And honestly no one in CG but some peoples acents annoy the living shit out of me or it might jsut be there voice, its a guy who plays on sakton hale.

Anyways now im getting offtopic and confusing my self

Also spelling and grammar are not imporant. If you can't understand what were trying to convay you'r not as inteligent as you make your self out to be.

Also this is a test. No sepelling errors or typos have been fixed. CAN YOU DIG IT?!  trollface

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »
TL; DFR!

Geez. Hate, think neutral or fucking love it. I DONT CARE bout your opinions.
Suck my penis! Stop the long discussions. ARGH! My brain is going to explode.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 02:56:56 PM »
Yeah, Jorgen, I was talking about Finnie with the language barrier to begin with, not you. I can usually understand what you say flawlessly, given I might have to re-read once or twice. Speech impediments are irrelevant since I'm strictly referring to forum discussion/text. Foreign people post in English as much as they understand it, sometimes not using words correctly, making things confusing, if they do it too much. All I really ask for from them(and everyone really) is to double check your posts before you hit Post. You have the gift of time, on a forum, and have more time to think + edit your post. You can't do that in vent or on a server, usually you say what comes to mind, where on a forum you get to make sure it's a worthwhile post, etc. Which is probably why I sound like a pretentious asshole half the time. I'm not saying it should be a rule, but if it's common for you to make mistakes, for whatever reason, proofread a little here and there. I understand not everyone will have Author level english/writing skills, some people weren't exposed to the right amount of reading, or weren't on the computer at a young age as I was, took a keyboarding class, writes a lot, etc. Whatever. There are different factors in everyone's life that build up certain skills, some people are "intelligent/wise" but appear as if they were mentally handicapped sometimes. (Inject) It works the other way around too, sometimes. Anyway, I don't believe having fluent english skills means your intelligent or anything like that, I just prefer being able to fully understand things, because I can't ask what you mean, any time an errors made. It's really not THAT big of a deal, this whole discussion just got blown a little out of proportion, I think.
Kids= Less mature by nature.... Tend to annoy mass player bases more then other people. The admin has to keep the mass player base happy or the server fails. So yeah we should mute them if annoying but not jujst because there a kid. I say only mute if a mass player base desires it.

Completely agreeable. That should be the standard for all players. The only thing I DESPISE, is the SECOND a kid starts talking, everyone begs for a mute. What the fuck is that? Half the time the kid rarely speaks, or there's almost nothing wrong with his voice and every time he speaks people ridicule him and scream at him to shut up. If I saw that shit, I would mute the bullies being assholes, and maybe the kid too. Only problem with that, is sometimes muting people results in an instant disconnect, which I try to avoid causing at all costs, unless completely necessary. Though if the entire server was begging for a mute, even if the kid wasn't doing anything wrong at all, or against the rules, I would probably mute him, then ask the server what the fuck their problem is, and probably end up having a similar debate. Sometimes the kids are dedicated players, and things like that can shy them away forever. Sure you guys probably don't care, but I just think you'd be more focused on keeping the assholes and the trolls out, and I'd say like.. 7 times out of ten, those types are the ones to start shit with kids.

Anyway, feel free to move this to the debate section. I really just wanna talk about minecraft now, we could lock this / move this, since this is about the pre-release technically. I have my thread about the release open, we could just continue 1.8 discussion there?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blood

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 05:48:07 PM »
hey uhm, how about you all stop talking about stupid shit and go do something productive!
no seriously stop.
its pointless and childish. smug

TL;DCA

(Too long, don't care anyways)

U MAD???

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »
time to post really long TL;DR thread STARTS NOW

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »
Wow.

Way way off topic.

How about we keep it on topic?

Or has the discussion passed, and this needs an ending?  (Lock)

Offline Blood

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »
time to post really long TL;DR thread STARTS NOW

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 06:23:18 AM »
Or has the discussion passed, and this needs an ending?  (Lock)
*rageface* He didn't lock! :D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 06:23:18 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal