Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGHAVEFUNLOLOLOL  (Read 5295 times)

Offline Finniespin

Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGHAVEFUNLOLOLOL
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 07:55:13 AM »
Is that pirate talk? ARRRG
Yarr.

Sorry then for the off-topic kid hatin club. Conintue onwards.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 06:41:55 PM »
I have never had a problem with kids, and the only times it hurts my ears, is when they're misusing the mic, as any aged person has the ability to do. I believe that it's very immature when people start trolling kids for their voices, and yelling at them to "please stop talking", over and over again, essentially annoying the fuck out of me by having a pissing contest with a kid.

Finnie I can't tell if your post made sense or not(language barrier I'm sure), I'm sorry your so easily angered by such small things, life must be an extraordinarily hard to live if the upcoming generation annoys you so much. I believe myself to be somewhat a man of reason, and the fact that they don't annoy me at all, and manage to annoy everyone else perplexes me. Usually it's the idiots on the server who don't shut the fuck up to begin with, who usually start bitching at kids for no reason. I mean, I'm sure there's a reason to state the obvious and pick on someone for something they can't yet help, but really, it doesn't seem like too much of a problem. I got over it years ago, and ever since I just view them as normal players. Same as people who speak foreign languages, or poor english. Sure it bugs me on the inside, just like almost everyone on the planet to some degree, but why the fuck should I bother discussing it with them? Especially as an admin, I defend who needs to be defended. If someone's being mistreated because their voice is puny, that's disrespect and server disruption, it doesn't need to happen.

Kids play minecraft. Adults play minecraft. Everyone plays games. I played games when I was 9-12 online, and nobody ever bitched at me for my voice, minus a few people, and everytime they did, I wanted to punch them in the face, because it's pointless bickering. "What are you 9 or something, shut up queer." You might as well start a fight with someone for the way their accent sounds. It's just dumb. I don't care how much you justify it, you're wasting your time, and you're being an asshole. You wouldn't tell a kid face to face his voice is dumb(unless your a bully and get satisfaction from that), so why do it online?

Unless the kid is screaming at the top of his lungs, or his mic is forever retarded (Niptorch anyone?) then it shouldn't be an issue.

Anyway, /on topic/. I just bought minecraft, and already I'm addicted. I can't wait for this release.

Also, do we have a MC server anymore? I know we've had a few here and there, the site still lists there being one, so I'm confused.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 06:41:55 PM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Sadly off topic again, lets just say I believe that age restriction somewhat puts justice on my side when I ask a kid kindly to put a cork in that insanely annoying pie hole of his when I am playing an 18+/American M rated game. That is personal preference the fact that you might be okey with it is another personal preference and is therefor not the common perception of said concept for every1. Another thing as a residence of the United States of America you must acknowledge your own first amendment the right of free speech I can tell whoever the fuck I wish to shut the hell up if I believe said person is hindering my gameplay, also viewed as a liberal view on things to.

However I can agree that obsessively spamming for the kid to STFU is just as annoying as the kid talking I have a right to tell him at least once or twice to do so. If my perception is that of the bigger portion of the people in that server then it is the job of an admin to cater towards the larger audience and mute said person, as an admin you are there to make it so that the bigger part of every1 enjoys their gameplay and not there for the lonely person or two.

As narrow minded you might think Finnie is for getting annoyed at kids for talking, he legit gets annoyed by it the same way you don't, so in term you become narrow minded from saying that you do not understand how it is possible and flame him for that same reason. You say you are impartial but no human being can ever be impartial and everything can be viewed as a side, and a personal view on a matter.

Another thing I wonder is how do language barriers seperate you and me, from what I have seen from American and English people I seem to be better both grammatically and verbally than many of them, which is not a language barrier (from another thing not from this topic).
Also sorry for the fact that some sentences are very long running and hardly cut up, I am too tired to do anything about that so sorry.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:22:59 PM by Jorgen »

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:05 PM »
GAIZ HOW DO YOU HEAR PEOPLE TALKING IN MINECRAFT

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 10:16:36 PM »
GAIZ HOW DO YOU HEAR PEOPLE TALKING IN MINECRAFT

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

QFT, you have to ask them. /creep.

I think it was about the one kid narrating this video, lol

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »
Sadly off topic again, lets just say I believe that age restriction somewhat puts justice on my side when I ask a kid kindly to put a cork in that insanely annoying pie hole of his when I am playing an 18+/American M rated game. That is personal preference the fact that you might be okey with it is another personal preference and is therefor not the common perception of said concept for every1. Another thing as a residence of the United States of America you must acknowledge your own first amendment the right of free speech I can tell whoever the fuck I wish to shut the hell up if I believe said person is hindering my gameplay, also viewed as a liberal view on things to.

However I can agree that obsessively spamming for the kid to STFU is just as annoying as the kid talking I have a right to tell him at least once or twice to do so. If my perception is that of the bigger portion of the people in that server then it is the job of an admin to cater towards the larger audience and mute said person, as an admin you are there to make it so that the bigger part of every1 enjoys their gameplay and not there for the lonely person or two.

As narrow minded you might think Finnie is for getting annoyed at kids for talking, he legit gets annoyed by it the same way you don't, so in term you become narrow minded from saying that you do not understand how it is possible and flame him for that same reason. You say you are impartial but no human being can ever be impartial and everything can be viewed as a side, and a personal view on a matter.

Another thing I wonder is how do language barriers seperate you and me, from what I have seen from American and English people I seem to be better both grammatically and verbally than many of them, which is not a language barrier (from another thing not from this topic).
Also sorry for the fact that some sentences are very long running and hardly cut up, I am too tired to do anything about that so sorry.

Although I understand your point Jorgen, my belief is that no matter what you do these people with annoying voices are still going to play said games and use their mics. Spammers aside some younger people bring a whole new perspective on things and sometimes you should listen to what they are saying. And if they are really that annoying you can always just walk away from said game or video or whatever. Why waste your time listening to them anyways if they're just annoying you?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 08:13:01 AM »

Although I understand your point Jorgen, my belief is that no matter what you do these people with annoying voices are still going to play said games and use their mics. Spammers aside some younger people bring a whole new perspective on things and sometimes you should listen to what they are saying. And if they are really that annoying you can always just walk away from said game or video or whatever. Why waste your time listening to them anyways if they're just annoying you?
so what you say is that I should stop playing a game I have paid for due to a minor nuisance that could easily be fixed? You put those who are unlawfull in front of those who are lawfull?
Why should their miserable existance be any higher than mine?
Point of the matter most kids don't say usefull things and are on the top of that anoying as shit, why should I just bend down and accept that they do so?

Whatever you say will be a perception just as whatever I will say will eventually be my perception, I will feel that mine perception is superior and you might feel the oposite (due to possibly personal biasedness if you are underage). Discussing it is useless, which has been my point troughout everything said in replies, I thought my point was pretty easily spotted but I guess not.

Another thing you seem to forget is I have the law on my side, they don't. Age restricitions and such, so the unlawfull is not gonna lead me towards stopping to do something I like and/or waste the money that I spent on that product, it is somewhat like your policy towards terrorists (we do not cooperate with terrorists). Hell I can even take it higher and call them terrorists towards my freedom to play any game I wish, making me stop playing whilst I have a higher reason to do so due to me actually being above the restriction and they below.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
Oh, let me start off by saying I'm not mad, and never really am, I luffs yew guize. This is just an interesting (off)topic for me.

Thanks for calling me and Finnie narrow minded, I don't recall using that phrase or assuming that.

The language barrier doesn't exactly separate us, it just makes things harder to understand, sometimes things don't make sense if I don't read it four or five times, rearrange it a little in my head and whatnot. Sometimes you guys use a few extra adjectives, miss a few colons, miss words completely, or misuse words, or just say things I don't really get what you mean, and give up on interpreting sentences entirely. I'm not going to call you guys out for shit like that, I can figure it out on my own usually, and I now understand it's just because it's not your first language. My friend was making fun of something some guy said on facebook, and was making fun of his terrible english, calling him an idiot and all this shit, and I was like *checks nationality* ... He's from Kenya, Ayla. She was like OHH THAT EXPLAINS IT.

ANYWAY. I just think it's ridiculous kids are treated like a minority. If you're annoyed so much by how people sound, and you think them being annoying justifies any kind of muting, or whatever, why doesn't annoying accents count too? Can I hate you because you talk in a "foriegn" low toned voice, and think everything you say is retarded? It is possible, I've done it before. Is it right? Not at all. I've realized that. EVERY HUMAN, knows something you don't, and doesn't know some things you do, regardless of age. Everyone has potential to tell you some things you didn't know, it's just a matter of who you choose to actually listen to. Everyone's lived a different life and their experiences make them who they are, and teach them different things. Usually people only bother "listening" to people with similar beliefs, and shun people who believe other things, deeming them unintelligent or ignorant. God it's really hard trying to cram my ideals on humanity into this post. I think I'll give up.

Sometimes muting a loud whiny kid is completely necessary, sometimes muting a guy screaming in spanish is necessary. Sometimes muting the asshole from Boston who's calling everyone an idiot is necessary. It's all subjective.

I'll comment on like the only thing I fully understood from the last post.

Point of the matter most kids don't say usefull things and are on the top of that anoying as shit, why should I just bend down and accept that they do so?

Actually, point of the matter is most people on the internet don't say useful things, and sometimes are annoying as shit. Not just kids. HUMAN BEINGS, say dumb things, some of them say smart things. Whether it's useful or smart is the decision of all who are listening. If you think all kids are just stupid, and they're all useless, it'd be hard to ever learn anything from a child. Same things for racists and how they think all black people or dumb, or whatever racists think.

UGH JUST JESUS- JUST.

THEYRE FUCKING KIDS. THEY CANT HELP THEIR VOICE, YOU CAN'T HELP YOUR ACCENT AND I CAN'T HELP MINE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK JUST PLAY THE GAME AND MUTE ANYONE WHO JUSTLY DESERVES IT. DONASFIKNOINOIFASO AOJWJ WHAT IS THIS DISCUSSION. MINECRAFT 1.8'S OUT. LETS GO PLAY AND JERK OFF ON EACH OTHERS FACES
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:08:12 PM by Pillz »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »
To be honest I don't have that much of an accent and I do not understand how you can not understand your own language. The fact that I use tough words should still make it simple to understand because they are your words. If I type an extra word every now and then that should also be insanely easy to decipher, it is like saying you would be unable to talk to any1 except people with your exact dialect.
Notice the usage of the word most, meaning that the majority of the crow I was talking about, which in this case was kids. There are children I can stand to talk with due to the fact that they actually make sense and don't just talk about useless crap. True, most of the people on the internett do talk bullshit and useless shit but they don't have an anoying voice on the side, making them atleast somewhat bearable, but even those people get muted if they talk/spam enough.
You seem to be of the kind who does not want to understand foreigners, because it does not suit you, it makes your life harder so you instead just ignore it and use the excuse I did not understand it.
"I'm sorry your so easily angered by such small things, life must be an extraordinarily hard to live if the upcoming generation annoys you so much" obvious sarcasm with the hint at thinking said person is narrow minded because he is not of the same opinion as you, hence my objective point was to make it so that you could see you are both just as narrow minded because everything is limited to perception in this debate.

Anyways, claiming ignorance is the easiest form for trying to shell out the other debater.

My mind is clouded since it is late at night therefor it goes back and forward like an ADHD kid without ritalin.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »
Uh, I don't think this can end well... Someone lock please?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 11:24:40 PM »
Before it gets locked:

- Your grammar isn't as good as you think it is then.. If you want me to go through every single one of your posts and highlight every grammatical error, I'll be glad to. Not really, that would be miserable.. You asked what I meant on the language barrier thing, and I'm simply trying to explain how it's a problem. Your wrong to assume it bothers me, it doesn't. I've been talking to you, (kinda?) for years. Same with other friends, and online stalkers (Lili) who I talk to regularly. I guess I offended you, if I did, then I'm sorry. I'm not trying to fight you, just understand more, as opposed to pretending I don't.

- What the fuck do crows have to do with anything?

- I don't WANT to understand foreigners? I was pretty sure it was their poor understanding of the English language that just makes them hard to understand. I'm fine with trying to understand. Sometimes people misuse words, and have to try a different word a few times before I get it, blah blah. The whole "You just choose not to understand it and give the excuse of- made me mad. That was dumb. Who chooses not to understand? I've never even fathomed something like that. Maybe pretending not to understand, but that's even more.. silly..

- Stop using the term narrow minded. It's so vague and over used. Nobody's narrow minded. It's essentially the same thing as calling someone stupid, because you aren't permanently dumb(unless you've destroyed half your brain or whatever), you do some things that other people and sometimes yourself, perceive as dumb. While to another person you could be the smartest person on the planet for saying/doing whatever you said/did. People have opinions and try to express them. Some don't like other opinions as they conflict with their own. It's impossible to try to be fine with every opinion and/or be on every side of the fence. I wasn't assuming he was narrow minded, at all, and there was no sarcasm. You drew that on your own, perhaps you're narrow minded? Hrrrrng. Be more wide minded. It's not like I think I'm RIGHT, I'm just trying to express how I feel on the topic of hating kids because they sound different/weird/annoying. Just as other people have the abilities to be.

- Everything is limited to perception in this debate? Perhaps you meant it's all about / based on perception? That just rounds back around to the opinion thing, since what you perceive = what you think = your opinion. Every debate is subjected to opinion.

- Claiming ignorance? Who claims ignorance? To shell out a debater? Elaborate if you have time plx. Or were you talking about the part where you said you can't think straight?

I'm getting tired of arguments like these on the forums, too much misinterpretation. It's bad enough it's all text and all emotion is "imagined" by the reader. I'd like to sit here and edit this post into perfection for another hour or two, but I'm posting it now in fear of incoming lock-age.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:32:54 PM by Pillz »

Offline Blood

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 02:10:26 AM »
Oh, let me start off by saying I'm not mad, and never really am, I luffs yew guize.

UGH JUST JESUS- JUST.

THEYRE FUCKING KIDS. THEY CANT HELP THEIR VOICE, YOU CAN'T HELP YOUR ACCENT AND I CAN'T HELP MINE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK JUST PLAY THE GAME AND MUTE ANYONE WHO JUSTLY DESERVES IT. DONASFIKNOINOIFASO AOJWJ WHAT IS THIS DISCUSSION. MINECRAFT 1.8'S OUT. LETS GO PLAY AND JERK OFF ON EACH OTHERS FACES

Not sure if mad or annoyed.

lolk stfu all of you and go play minecraft 1.8 kay?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 03:32:46 AM »
Oh, let me start off by saying I'm not mad, and never really am, I luffs yew guize.

UGH JUST JESUS- JUST.

Not sure if mad or annoyed.

lolk stfu all of you and go play minecraft 1.8 kay?

Hahahaha, I wasn't mad at the beginning, but you have to understand how many times I completely scrap an entire post before I'm satisfied with it. At that point I was like WHY AM I WASTING MY TIMEE. That never stops me from continuing though. :D I was expecting this to be locked by now..

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 07:20:04 AM »
meh, I could debate this back and forth for an eternity but we are not even debating what we originally were debating, and this is a minecraft 1.8 thread. I would make another thread about a debate but meh I don't even feel like it, because I know we won't get anywhere.

Pleading ignorance is a very common thing Pillz, sadly, and I am reading what you type in an objective way meaning I must read it like you would read a retorical newsdebate, since there is no vocals to make things obvious.
What you said about the I am sorry blablabla thing that is the most obvious case of sarcasm performed trough text because it is an hyperbol meaning it takes things very far towards the edge.

My grammar might not be perfect but there is nothing hindering you from understanding it, I even try to split my sentences. Expecting a foreigners grammar to be perfect is retarded in general, but what I am saying is that my grammar actually is better than many who has english as a mother tongue. Does this mean you can hardly talk to your peers if they have a small speech impediment or they are somewhat bad when it comes to sentence building?

Anyways I have explained what I feel necesary to explain and if you wish to come with a new comeback then make a thread, it will make things alot easier.

Minecraft 1.8 is alitle odd, so many changes, I don't even know if I like it =/ The whole bow and arrow draw back thing is weird and clonky + other things.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 07:20:04 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal