Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Should we keep the minecraft server?  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Ashes Relandi

Re: Should we keep the minecraft server?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
its up the CLs
we need someone more responsible to run the minecraft server...
i would but i have no money to pay for the server nor do i even know how to run one lol....

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »
so there wont be a new one for awhile then?
Don't really know what to type here, so later I guess?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
aw poop that sucks

Offline sadow200

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 07:47:50 AM »
are u saying i wasent a good head admin? or you saying rehab wasent a good head admin?

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 09:31:38 AM »
are u saying i wasent a good head admin? or you saying rehab wasent a good head admin?

Is it a competition?
Phim Bogason

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »
it wasnt me who said u were bad i just quoted it for the server upgrade thingy in it

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:18 AM »
Yeah, an official (=CG=) server would be better. The whole reason I haven't bothered with this one, is because I didn't want to dive into something run in that "gray area" of other members, especially with the risk that the server itself may not be treated with the amount of respect, than one would be hosted officially by (=CG=). I have no clue how good (or bad) of a job you guys are doing, I just feel an officially hosted server is more likely to be respected by our own members, reducing grief, and I really don't know how to feel about playing on a third party, as I can't be sure if my hard work is just going to disappear one day. I really don't have much say in this, considering that I haven't played on this server, so it's really up to everyone else.

But what I do support however, is (=CG=) getting an upgraded server box, for our own MC server.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:12:05 AM by Whitellama »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
Yeah, an official (=CG=) server would be better. The whole reason I haven't bothered with this one, is because I didn't want to dive into something run in that "gray area" of other members, especially with the risk that the server itself may not be treated with the amount of respect, than one would be hosted officially by (=CG=). I have no clue how good (or bad) of a job you guys are doing, I just feel an officially hosted server is more likely to be respected by our own members, reducing grief, and I really don't know how to feel about playing on a third party, as I can't be sure if my hard work is just going to disappear one day. I really don't have much say in this, considering that I haven't played on this server, so it's really up to everyone else.

But what I do support however, is (=CG=) getting an upgraded server box, for our own MC server.
SUPPORT

OFFICAL CG MC server would be more controlled.
Question is, when we get the new server box and we have the MC server up... whos taking up HA?

Offline sadow200

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »
I would take the HA if no one is apposed to it

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 07:15:58 PM »
cg shuld get the server back up cus i cant find any good servers to play on and im tired of looking for servers and like soon

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 08:57:17 PM »
cg shuld get the server back up cus i cant find any good servers to play on and im tired of looking for servers and like soon

Offline Patric123456

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 03:13:07 AM »
I gotta say no it should be put down like a dog thats been hit by a bus
TROLOLOLOLOLOLODLASODKAIOSJIBCZ

Offline zeroblackout

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »
no it should not cg shuld have one so cg people wuld be playing with other cg people not random people parrothttp://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/Smileys/classic/emot-parrot.gif

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
Server was shut down I bought us a new one check announcements.

SOLVED / LOCKED
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal