Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Chapel  (Read 845 times)

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

Chapel
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »
Well.... I was working on my Church of sparda Chapel and well, I decided i need more resources so i started digging down. Well I got 37 iron, 124 coal, 10 Gold and 2 Diamonds then started climbing back up. I started building blocks back up when i lagged and some how all the blocks were deleted and i plumeted, and died.
And i couldnt get the stuff back in time. So now i have nothing to finnish my chapel and sky island. So if you have extra Cobblestone, Iron, Diamon, wood, and bukets please drop them off in the chest in front of the chapel. It is outside spawn area. I extended the street after the subway so it went to the chapel.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Re: Chapel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »
Well.... I was working on my Church of sparda Chapel and well, I decided i need more resources so i started digging down. Well I got 37 iron, 124 coal, 10 Gold and 2 Diamonds then started climbing back up. I started building blocks back up when i lagged and some how all the blocks were deleted and i plumeted, and died.
And i couldnt get the stuff back in time. So now i have nothing to finnish my chapel and sky island. So if you have extra Cobblestone, Iron, Diamon, wood, and bukets please drop them off in the chest in front of the chapel. It is outside spawn area. I extended the street after the subway so it went to the chapel.

If i see you or if you see me, i can provide you all the stuff on there, on one condition. You drop the shit that happened between you and irish aswell as keep the debates off and have fun. Then i think you're going to have a a fine chapel. Else you can get them yourself by begging away for donations.

Lock this thread when you feel that you can agree with me.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »

If i see you or if you see me, i can provide you all the stuff on there, on one condition. You drop the shit that happened between you and irish aswell as keep the debates off and have fun. Then i think you're going to have a a fine chapel. Else you can get them yourself by begging away for donations.

Lock this thread when you feel that you can agree with me.
Me and Irish did drop it. Like 5 seconds after you left, lol.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal